DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

You're kidding right? Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man, that's not taking sides because I love slash as much as Axl but please!! I bet he's not overly keen just sayin

I think he'd love to be in GNR... the 80's GNR. The current GNR with Axl's mom in charge, no, I'm certain that he doesn't want to be in that band.

I completely disagree.

If you're talking about one show or a guest appearance, ok maybe, but join permanently? Hell no.

He is doing 5 shows already so your thought might need a little tweaking?

You're kidding right? Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man, that's not taking sides because I love slash as much as Axl but please!! I bet he's not overly keen just sayin

I think he'd love to be in GNR... the 80's GNR. The current GNR with Axl's mom in charge, no, I'm certain that he doesn't want to be in that band.

I completely disagree.

If you're talking about one show or a guest appearance, ok maybe, but join permanently? Hell no.

He is doing 5 shows already so your thought might need a little tweaking?

Slash? I was not aware of that :tongue2:

I completely disagree.

Somebody posted something about Perla responding to Susan on Twitter or Instagram. Can't remember exactly what. Something about nostalgia. Suppose it could be taken either way.

It's funny how these "old GNR fans" are turning on Duff straightaway. Surely one more original member is what they want, no?

Nah, they just hate everything.

Yes, because all of a sudden, because Duff is joining the band for 5 shows, everything in GNR world is awesome. Some of you need a Ritalin prescription. Your attention span is shit.
This as a standalone thing is fairly awesome. Recognising the good doesn't discount the bad. It's going to be great for those attending.
That's fine if you feel that way. I don't, but whatever. But don't turn it into a "oh, you're never happy" thing or an "oh, you just luv Splash so much" thing, cuz it ain't about that. I could give a fuck about 5 shows. I want Axl to further his career. Until he does, and especially when he's singing like he is right now, the rest is just repackaging the same tired nostalgia crap.
I've told you a million times that this is as good as it's going to get. Axl's career is at the end. Duff coming back for what could very well be the last time is something worth getting excited about because it's a chance to say goodbye. Something we'll never even get with Slash or Steven.

Fine. That makes sense. But just what you're saying. None of these other idiots. :lol:

Man, this is the most exciting thing to happen in GNR land since the last time Duff cameoed during 2010. I would love for this to lead to a reconciliation with Slash and a full reunion complete with a new album authored by Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Frank! Well.....a 43 year old life long fan can dream, can't he?

Edited by TyRod Tulip

Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man

I used to agree with this.

I think Slash would love to be back, but don't think he would ever do it as Axl's employee with the knowledge that no music will ever come of it.

I think Slash would chop off his big toe to be in a GNR where they are equal partners again (him/Axl/Duff) that hits the stage on time and releases music.

I genuinely believe Slash has moved on from the idea of ever being happy in a GNR that is hours late to hit the stage and doesn't release original music.

Someone like Steven would take whatever he could get, Slash is passed that at this point I am pretty sure.

Well if they are gonna be a band that doesn't move forward and release stuff it is good to have at least 2 people who were in GNR when the most important songs were created

its the way i look at it now.

Anyone that thinks Axl and Duff have never had an issue with each other are terribly mistaken. The velvet revolver Halloween dress up concert probably pissed Axl off, Duff has been in on lawsuits against Axl since the original band broke up, and even last year he blamed duff and slash for calling him an idiot and loser, which hurt his song writing. So the good news here is that Axl still cares about Duff, and enjoys having Duff around despite everything they've been through.

Whatever talk they had in 2010 must have fixed a majority of their issues.

Now I think this is awesome! That hand written setlist, Axl thinking of Duff to replace Tommy for a few shows, these shows will be fun to follow! I'm really excited that these two will take the stage for a full concert.

• Like 1