DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

If Axl does make a clear effort to sing harder at the Duff shows then you gotta questions his priorities.

I'm already doing that. Have been for a long time.

Why should it be any other way?

I mean Axl must get a real buzz from having his old band pal along - it's just natural for him to feel more motivated in those situations.

This thread is the definition of creepy with a touch of stalker's behaviour

I know where you live.

:rofl-lol:

what dates will duff be playing?

April 6, 2014 Ferro Stadium, Buenos Aires, AR

April 9, 2014 Jockey Club, Asuncion, PY

April 12, 2014 Estadio Hernando Siles, La Paz, BO

April 15, 2014 Chevrolet Hall, Recife, BR

April 17, 2014 Centro de Eventos de Fortaleza, Fortaleza, BR

I suppose that's it.

If Axl does make a clear effort to sing harder at the Duff shows then you gotta questions his priorities.

I'm already doing that. Have been for a long time.

it's kinda strange that he didn't do so with the shows izzy was attending, well not in a special way, maybe cuz he knows izzy and he are solid? but with duff it's different? idk what to think about that idea and how axl thinks about it

I think the key here is that Axl is going to make sure to keep his promises (dates) and honor he promise to play music on said dates. He is that kind of guy now. Hate to say it for all you whiny kids, but Axl has one of the most dependable bands in the business. He may show up a little late, but overall he is pretty consistent. Good for him and Duff. If this is true, there are no negatives about this. Just some guys keeping their word to the fans. That is what Axl does, and that is why he never promises new music, you monkeys just make that BS up,

Edited by Gunzen

I think the key here is that Axl is going to make sure to keep his promises (dates) and honor he promise to play music on said dates. He is that kind of guy now. Hate to say it for all you whiny kids, but Axl has one of the most dependable bands in the business. He may show up a little late, but overall he is pretty consistent. Good for him and Duff. If this is true, there are no negatives about this. Just some guys keeping their word to the fans. That is what Axl does, and that is why he never promises new music, you monkeys just make that BS up,

Sorry but why they book dates when they know about Replacements? Or they are other order? So Tommy prefer Mats for GNR?

At least we're getting 2/5ths of Guns N' Roses at these 5 shows.

Hail Duff!

Now get the rest 3 and the circle is complete :wub:

guns-n-roses-reunion.jpg

Those pants Slash is wearing in the pic are brutal.

All in all, it's a very strange-looking group of individuals.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.
  • Like 1

At least we're getting 2/5ths of Guns N' Roses at these 5 shows.

Hail Duff!

Now get the rest 3 and the circle is complete :wub:

guns-n-roses-reunion.jpg

Those pants Slash is wearing in the pic are brutal.

All in all, it's a very strange-looking group of individuals.

Yeah bad pic of slash lol and popcorn is always popcorn.. But other then that they look fuking badass. A ruinion show with 2006 Axl would have been absolutely insane man! Wish Axl still looked like that.

hey Amir! good news for u!!!

And bad news for my bank account. Fuck you, Duff, just splurged on VIP so I can gaze upon your platinum blonde locks :lol:
Dude, are you really an exiled oil billionaire or something? Fuck me I wish I had your money! :lol:

hey Amir! good news for u!!!

And bad news for my bank account. Fuck you, Duff, just splurged on VIP so I can gaze upon your platinum blonde locks :lol:
Dude, are you really an exiled oil billionaire or something? Fuck me I wish I had your money! :lol:

I wish I had my money, too... :(

I was planning on having steak every day here, will be subsisting on fast food pizzas and empanadas for the most part, which are still good. They eat pizza slices with something called a "faina" on top. http://southamericanfood.about.com/od/snacksstreetfood/r/Faina.htm

I don't really get it, tried it, it's just stodge on top of pizza? Guess that's why it hasn't caught in anywhere else. Thankfully, Buenos Aires is really cheap (for us from the UK at least). 2 slices of pizza + faina + a half-pint = £2.50.