Absolutely shocking performance by Dj Ashba in Buenos Aires

Guest NGOG

Guest Gunns

Could Ashba's latest tweet be in response to this thread ? Seven hours ago he thanks everyone for the support and now this: "IThankTheHatersForBeingMyMotivation."

I feel a new range of ashbaswag will stem from this

#releasetheinnerstrength

Could Ashba's latest tweet be in response to this thread ? Seven hours ago he thanks everyone for the support and now this: "IThankTheHatersForBeingMyMotivation."

Plausible! It does seem that the more we point out how much he sucks, the more he starts sucking.

• Like 1

Honestly? I think you're all over reacting sorry. I'm clearly alone on that but just watched it; it was a tad sloppy but Robin? Slash wasn't perfect guys -- he always improvised that part of patience live *shrugs* so whilst it wasn't great as usual, some of you just use it as an ideal time to slag him off IMO.

Honestly? I think you're all over reacting sorry. I'm clearly alone on that but just watched it; it was a tad sloppy but Robin? Slash wasn't perfect guys -- he always improvised that part of patience live *shrugs* so whilst it wasn't great as usual, some of you just use it as an ideal time to slag him off IMO.

Slash was and still is on another level. Dj is a joke. His patience solo was an abomination.

• Like 2

Slash was and still is on another level. Dj is a joke. His patience solo was an abomination.

Erm yeah, I love slash but I'm not disputing who better -- I'm stating his solos weren't always great; I know mate I've seen him live enough times ;)

I think Axl should stop and consider what someone older and more experienced than him, such as Ozzy Osbourne would do if he was faced with this situation in his band

Which would be to fire him

Ozzy only has top players in his backing band, DJ wouldn't make the cut.

You never see his keyboard player either, they are always out of sight :lol:

As I've said many times, I usually don't mind DJ - his flamboyance as a performer gives casual fans something to look at on stage other than Axl. But that solo was horrible, jarring and not even the worst thing he did that night. The showboating while Ron and Richard were playing acoustic pissed me off more.