May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Pa5 - I used a Sony Rx1 for most of my shots. I had a backup camera which took alright pictures. That one is the Ricoh Gr.

For those that want to see the rest of my images, they are now up http://tony-trujillo.com/p963291071

p416995967-5.jpg

p131787272-5.jpg

p382904995-4.jpg

p218423743-4.jpg

Gah, I wish I could afford the RX1 <_< I noticed on your site that you used an RX100 for the Golden Gods show. Are you happy with that? I'm looking to upgrade my compact sometime in the near future, and this has been one that I'm heavily considering.

Awesome pics!! Wow Axl looks so much better in the pic with no hat or glasses don't y'all think??!

Pa5 - I used a Sony Rx1 for most of my shots. I had a backup camera which took alright pictures. That one is the Ricoh Gr.

For those that want to see the rest of my images, they are now up http://tony-trujillo.com/p963291071

p416995967-5.jpg

p131787272-5.jpg

p382904995-4.jpg

p218423743-4.jpg

Gah, I wish I could afford the RX1 <_< I noticed on your site that you used an RX100 for the Golden Gods show. Are you happy with that? I'm looking to upgrade my compact sometime in the near future, and this has been one that I'm heavily considering.

I rented the rx1. Ill have it again for the last 3 shows. For this weekend I'll have the ricoh gr so hopefully it's good. Very

I rented the rx1. Ill have it again for the last 3 shows. The rx100 was great, you should get thr rx100 iii, that one will be 1.8-2.8 which will be perfect for shows.

p416995967-5.jpg

p131787272-5.jpg

p382904995-4.jpg

p218423743-4.jpg

Oh cool, you're doing the last 3 gigs also? That's when I'll be there. Would love to meet you at one of the gigs or sometime during the week! :)

Considering that Axl has no interest in making new music with these guys and all they do is play the same songs the same way in pretty much the same order every night, a thought occurs. Imagine how much more money he'd make from these cash grab tours if he did away with the band altogether and just used a backing tape? Judging by those videos having the vocals on tape would be a good idea too.

• Like 1

OK. Let's listen to a couple of these....

Edit: Fuck it. After hearing Civil War I'm not even gonna bother with the others.

I haven't even clicked on any of the Vegas videos yet. You have no idea how much it truly bums me out to be at that point.

I wonder if the lack of rasp is due to over indulgence in alcohol. In 2010 he seemed to slim down and maybe that was because he wasn't drinking much. Perhaps Axl can't balance rasp with drinking so he drinks and sings clean knowing he can get away with it live.

OK. Let's listen to a couple of these....

Edit: Fuck it. After hearing Civil War I'm not even gonna bother with the others.

I haven't even clicked on any of the Vegas videos yet. You have no idea how much it truly bums me out to be at that point.

I have a feeling I do know. :cry:

• Like 1

I used to remember people criticizing Ron heavily for his shredding during nightrain at download in 06 and at other times, with people saying that his playing destroyed guns n roses songs.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you DJ Ashba in 2014

Tommy, take it away...

tuZp3B.gif

can someone tell me which show this was and what happened?

I wonder if the lack of rasp is due to over indulgence in alcohol. In 2010 he seemed to slim down and maybe that was because he wasn't drinking much. Perhaps Axl can't balance rasp with drinking so he drinks and sings clean knowing he can get away with it live.

Axl said in the Trunk interview in 2006 that alcohol really fucks with his throat, dries it out and makes it harder to sing. So I could totally see that.

I used to remember people criticizing Ron heavily for his shredding during nightrain at download in 06 and at other times, with people saying that his playing destroyed guns n roses songs.

Tommy, take it away...

tuZp3B.gif

This. Please I want to hear his playing.

Tommy, take it away...

tuZp3B.gif

This. Please I want to hear his playing.

3:55 :)

• Like 2