May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

What are those band-aid looking things on his fingers?

Edit: :fuckyou:

I was going to ask that but decided it might be a really obvious answer that everyone but me knew. Lol

Having given it some thought it's either to stop his rings sliding off if his hands get sweaty or to give better grip on the mic. Perhaps both.

It won't be for a better grip on the mic. There's no need for that. The band-aids are only on the fingers with the rings.
Well spotted. Rings it is. Guess he doesn't want to be tossing them into the audience with the mic, they are probably worth a bit!

What the hell size rings is he wearing that they could come flying off his hand? :lol:

Maybe they just chafe. :-D

Guest Gunns

My respect for Tommy Stinson has gone through the roof lately, what with him openly mocking Ashba and his god awful guitar playing / schtick.

when the band's drunk acts more normal then Dj ashba, then he automatically gets +100 points in my book.

• Like 1

My respect for Tommy Stinson has gone through the roof lately, what with him openly mocking Ashba and his god awful guitar playing / schtick.

when the band's drunk acts more normal then Dj ashba, then he automatically gets +100 points in my book.

I'm glad someone in Guns N Roses can see past swag man's shit.

I think it's just because it's cut shorter and slightly layered. That brings out natural wave, he must have blow dried it straight in the nineties.

<ponders what is wrong with my life to be discussing a 52 year old strangers hair on a Friday night>

:-D

I'm reading the post and I'm wondering the same thing about myself

Guest Gunns

I'm glad someone in Guns N Roses can see past swag man's shit.

anyone have that gif of Tommy clapping at Dj ashba? I seriously laugh every time I see that for two reasons.

Ashba probably will look back on the footage and think Tommy is being genuine in his applause and 2, Tommy is clapping at him like he's just won the consolation prize in a competition where only idiots compete.

• Like 2

I like how the nuthugger mods are locking threads/deleting negative posts while the band is imploding,

You're not Jarmo - let it go.

Because just since you think the band is "imploding" doesn't mean everyone else does, nor do they want to read about it.

Believe it or not, people are still interested and enjoy Guns N' Roses and the new band, "new" setlist or not, and they don't want to read all of the bitching and complaining constantly. Some people just want to come into a show thread and see the setlists, some pictures and some videos. People shouldn't have to sift through 30+ pages because 20 of them are made up of people bitching about the name of the fucking tour or because the band played Knockin' On Heaven's Door for 11 minutes instead of 10.

You can't understand how people still care? Others can't understand why people still give enough of a shit to complain and bitch in 90% of their posts in this section.

I'm not saying people who don't care anymore should not post here - there has to be some sort of difference in opinions. But, if all you do is bitch after each show and performance that shows up, what are you providing to the forum besides another post someone has to scroll over that has no input?[/quote I]

I agree. Well said. Quit crying so much about how Rose looks, the set list and whatever else. Nobody promised you anything and the solution is So Easy. .......stop going to the shows and following this band.

Going to a show and then getting on this forum to bitch about your experience there is really fucking ga.y

thank you for saying this. couldnt agree more. no wonder even TB has an "ax" to grind against this forum

I think it's just because it's cut shorter and slightly layered. That brings out natural wave, he must have blow dried it straight in the nineties.

<ponders what is wrong with my life to be discussing a 52 year old strangers hair on a Friday night>

:-D

I'm reading the post and I'm wondering the same thing about myself

Because if he was 37 years old and it was thursday it would be normal?

God damn, DJ on Patience. He is a flat out terrible guitarist.

God damn, DJ on Patience. He is a flat out terrible guitarist.

That solo is unbelievable. How can the rest of the band members allow it? I really think it's an inside joke for the band (Ashba aside, really). It's like when your cunt of a friend who doesn't play grabs a hold of your guitar with the amp turned on with reverb and overdrive on max.

• Like 1

I didn't think Ashba could "top" his Patience performance in SA, but that was the worst thing he's done in GN'R to date.

Axl sounded sub-par throughout. The last note he held was impressive but his voice just doesn't sound that good, even by Mickey standards.

EDITED to add: Listened to Jungle and Estranged. Jungle was very hit or miss. Maybe one of the more inconsistent performances of this tour. He sounded strong on all the major screaming parts. Estranged was below average. And I promise I'm not just trying to be negative for being negative's sake. I enjoy a lot of the Estranged performances feat. Mickey, but Axl didn't even sound good in the beginning, and that's the easiest part!

Also, Tommy's bass sounds very odd. Either it is way out of tune or it is turned up way too much.

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War

Yeah, it was a bad solo - but people need to ease up on the insults and chill out (I hid two posts calling him an asshole, etc).

Judging by how many mistakes he made (even by DJ standards), he was probably drunk. But yeah, up there with the worst Patience solo ever. :lol: