May 28, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

The band might not have a literal piece of paper marked "set-list" but they clearly follow the same plan every show. The big surprises are just bringing back a cover that they've played a lot over the past few years?

What ever happened to the Axl that said playing the same old songs tour after tour would just be a big circle-jerk and he'd NEVER do that?

I guess the money and crowd size is enough of a positive for the band members that they choose to give up complete artistic integrity and creativity and they are fine just playing other people's music every night.

2014 had a chance to be a HUGE year for the band. Instead..........just more of the same. Nothing special, nothing new, nothing exciting. Just another year of the same touring they've been doing for a decade.

Well, don't get me wrong I AM really excited for this, but I don't think Axl's voice is at the same level of the 2012 London o2 Arena.

But I could be wrong, let's hope for the best :D

The TIL here is waaaayyy better, I was listening to the London 2012 TIL just yesterday and it's pretty hard on the ears.

• Like 1

Dean Ambrose on the other hand though, he seemed to be in a rush when I passed him outside Pink Taco, he seemed reluctant to have a photo but had one anyway. Meeting him was over and done in about 20 seconds.

Overall, amazing performance by the entire band. Can't wait for the 30th and 31st.

Dean Ambrose attended the concert? He should be training cuz my man-crush Orton will destroy him this Sunday!

Believe in the shield

Nah. I see a line in the sand.

Well, don't get me wrong I AM really excited for this, but I don't think Axl's voice is at the same level of the 2012 London o2 Arena.

The TIL here is waaaayyy better, I was listening to the London 2012 TIL just yesterday and it's pretty hard on the ears.

Do you have a link of this version?

I agree TIL was pretty weak in London 2012, but it's a great concert IMO.

The best TIL pro shot is probably the Reading 2010... I'd like to hear more of that concert, sadly WTTJ was kinda out of breath, but the rasp is there.

Do you have a link of this version?

I agree TIL was pretty weak in London 2012, but it's a great concert IMO.

The best TIL pro shot is probably the Reading 2010... I'd like to hear more of that concert, sadly WTTJ was kinda out of breath, but the rasp is there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTRO7ySZ3-Y

This concert is pretty weak overall. I was there (you can see me at 1:02:17-18 :P ) and I remember cringing at some of the vocals, compared to Atlantic City just a few months earlier where I was blown away.

This TIL from just a couple of weeks before the London 2012 show is much better:

axl moving around alot more. think he was having leg problems at beginning of tour which is why his weight was heavy. voice definently getting stronger and he just looks like he having fun right now. overall i think his performance has improved alot since last year. this i love sounded very good. actually showed some power in his voice.

Show was awesome yet again! I popped HUGE for Riff Raff, didn't expect that. Show experience was even better than the first show on account I was in the first 2 or so rows of people right next to the stage. Band was having a great time, Axl was all smiles throughout the night, moved around a lot (much to the bane of camera, still got some cool shots though) and sounded awesome! Just a blast of an atmosphere. This may very well trump the Sunday show for me. Just all-around excitement, even the opener (Delta Rose) were really good! So glad I got to see both shows. Well worth the time N' dime.

I hope you guys that are going to the next few shows have as a good tome as I have or even better. Strongly considered changing my flight home just to catch a third show, man, but gotta roll back to reality eventually, eh?

Take it easy--