May 28, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

post away :) I just wanted to repost the original since the other one is from someone posting it on instagram which ruined the quality

Do people often chop your watermark off when uploading to Insta?

That must be annoying! Amazing picture, thanks for sharing. :)

• Like 1

Glad you popped huge bro. Always pop huge.

Pop Huge is GnR

#pophugestartsnow

Popped Huge could be his potential stage name that he'll never use cause baby can't gig.

Huge's Balls after one show with Guns: :scared: :scared:

Edited by Rovim

That's a pretty good Better, way more rasp than I heard in Buenos Aires. Funny to see DJ wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, though. That hairband Tommy's wearing makes it look like he's wearing Mickey Mouse ears as well, wonder if it's an in-joke among the band :lol:

Looking more like Axl Rose. Sounding more like Axl Rose. Giving an honest interview covering how much material he has recorded and saying that he will seriously look into new releases this year.

Also, shitloads of rasp in Better.

WTF is going on???

Looking more like Axl Rose. Sounding more like Axl Rose. Giving an honest interview covering how much material he has recorded and saying that he will seriously look into new releases this year.

Also, shitloads of rasp in Better.

WTF is going on???

Wait, what?! Did the Revolver interview come out? Holy shit

And I'm glad the shows are getting better! I really am a bit bummed they didn't hit Michigan this year/ last summer.

post away :) I just wanted to repost the original since the other one is from someone posting it on instagram which ruined the quality

it depends, that axl pic is in portrait "mode" so insta will crop off the bottom half, and when ppl upload the ones in landscape mode the logo usually stays... it doesn't annoy me as much as when FB pages, crop my watermark off and they add theirs.

• Like 2

it depends, that axl pic is in portrait "mode" so insta will crop off the bottom half, and when ppl upload the ones in landscape mode the logo usually stays... it doesn't annoy me as much as when FB pages, crop my watermark off and they add theirs.

I'm not really surprised that people do that.... just disappointed. :no:

• Like 1

Really Axl saying he will look into releasing new material? Wow! I'll believe it when I see and hear a serious release date with new music.

If there's a lot of music that Axl has to go through, how long will it take him to do it? He doesn't like to give release dates, so who knows?

Happens way too often... doesn't it... :/

Edited by aranrod