June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

I live streamed the entire show. Whoever wants to make a bootleg more than welcome too. Id like to download it for myself

What was Fernando saying to Axl & then what did Axl say to you. Seemed he was giving some information about you, maybe the amount of concerts you've been to & how far you've travelled just to see them?

I live streamed the entire show. Whoever wants to make a bootleg more than welcome too. Id like to download it for myself

What was Fernando saying to Axl & then what did Axl say to you. Seemed he was giving some information about you, maybe the amount of concerts you've been to & how far you've travelled just to see them?

When?

On the video where you met Axl.

Also did Axl say something about the concert being streamed when you streamed it live on the 6th? There was some contraversy here as to whether Axl said it was being streamed to the audience. Thx

And a big thank you for that, it was fantastic to watch, Much appreciated Rick.

Edited by rock4eva

The shows that people go to are always their favorites and understandably so I guess but it got me to thinking.................

Just think about this for a moment..... Somewhere out there on this planet there's people who say the GN'R Bridge School concert was the best show ever.

I don't think anyone is gonna try and spin Bridge School as a great show. Even people like volcano, iftheworld, etc. have admitted it was awful.

Here's that start of my pictures from this gig. More to come:

14235860778_f204b89fab_c.jpg

14235862010_30cff77bed_z.jpg

14236002627_ecbca14fac_z.jpg

I spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what the hell was going on in this next picture...and then I realized it was when Bumble had Rick's phone that he was streaming on :lol:

14442633383_e707b539c3_z.jpg

14442632563_29f9db518b_z.jpg

14421314994_bce8f0e0cd_z.jpg

14421160372_c58c13bc51_c.jpg

14399325456_d27a4309b6_z.jpg

14419094231_e5927162af_z.jpg

14235996117_e7de7e3ae9_z.jpg

• Like 1

Did you shoot RAW?

I didn't for these, but I have before. It's only something I've experimented with, but I know it's something I need to start doing more/learn how to work with.

great pics Powerage! you're good at it i bet you have some cool Iron Maiden pics somewhere too? got any website?

I've got a Facebook page, it's just Dan Feeney Photography. Lots of Maiden pictures up there :)

Did you shoot RAW?

I didn't for these, but I have before. It's only something I've experimented with, but I know it's something I need to start doing more/learn how to work with.

great pics Powerage! you're good at it i bet you have some cool Iron Maiden pics somewhere too? got any website?

I've got a Facebook page, it's just Dan Feeney Photography. Lots of Maiden pictures up there :)

alright thanks man will look it up!! i saw maiden 2 weeks ago on the 31st fuck they were great!! :D seventh son of a seventh son is definetly the highlight of the show!