The Original Guns N' Roses Fan Test

I made a better test. Take it, enjoy it, let me know what you get. ;)

https://testmoz.com/325679

This question and a few others threw me, "Which of these CD songs was not played during the first "No Trickery" residency?" a few others as well. All the same it looks like I really have no life, well 10% regular life :P

GnR
Your score: 90% (45 points out of 50)

Liers. the questions about unreleased song are pointless considering they are unreleased and no one has heard them.

Who wrote silkworms? is there a link? Because I don't think any one knows.

Rio 2001...

"This next song was written by Mr. Dizzy Reed, and Mr. Chris Pitman. This is called Silkworms."

Which of the following members was in GnR the longest (as of 2014)

I think I misread the question... Slash was in the band for 11 years, Brain for 6, Robin for 10, Bumble for 8. How is Slash not the right answer?

I got 90

Fixed.

Liers. the questions about unreleased song are pointless considering they are unreleased and no one has heard them.

Who wrote silkworms? is there a link? Because I don't think any one knows.

Dizzy: Umm... it was passed back and forth on our [Dizzy's and Chris'] computers. [i chime in "computers?"] yea.. you know, we do a lot of work now on computers. We pass it back and forth and I had a couple riffs so... yea[...] It kind of went away. I mean we actually played it a few times live... but... I'm sure it'll up at some point. [Madagascar88, January 2006].

Chris: [...] It ended up being this incredible track that sounded like Guns N' Roses 10 or 15 years in the future. It was so far removed from our other songs that we had to put it in this other place. Concept-wise, it didn't fit with Chinese Democracy. We hope we will have other songs that match that kind of futuristic sound. It's a really exciting track because it morphs into this crazy sound, but it was out so much in the other direction that we have to let time catch up with it [DMG, October 2008].

Again. A-4-D.com often has answers to such questions. Use the database.

• Like 2