DJ Ashba Signature Les Paul Available Now

Gordon Comstock

EDIT: Also if I recall correctly, there was a video posted of him backstage with his guitars and he had no clue why he had various guitars, what the set up of them was etc. And this clown gets a signature guitar from Gibson?

That was from rehearsals for the '11 tour wasn't it? Either that or early '12, but yea, I remember that. He was clueless about his own "custom creations" :crazy: It was actually funny, Fortus was talking about all his technical shit, and DJ just turns to his tech for answers :lol:

The question is: Will it sell?

The answer is: absolutely
I really wish they had chosen another one of his LPs to recreate, like the burned sunburst one or the one with the skull on it. Hell, even the shiny one. This looks cool though. I suppose it all comes down to price. I really wanted a Buckethead Les Paul though :(

Oi, this isn't a big deal, people.

There was a TOMMY HILFIGER Gibson SG at one point.

No actual guitarist will buy it for use. Eventually, a few will end up on ebay, where they'll sell to people who are looking for a cheaper Gibson to modify on their own.

I'm not going to sell off my Les Paul to buy this hunk of shit, and no one else will either.

It's like DJ's signature car: I'm willing to bet not even ONE was sold. But it's almost costless to set up something like this, so the manufacturer figures "why not?"