- Welcome To The Jungle

- It's So Easy

- Mr. Brownstone

(...)

- Paradise City

:shrugs: boring

the stones have had the same setlist for 25 years and nobody bitches

And?

They have? The played tons of one offs and rarities in every tour they've had since the 90s. The show I saw alone had Live With Me, As Tears Go By, and Sway with Mick Taylor

- Chinese Democrazy

- Welcome To The Jungle

- It's So Easy

- Mr. Brownstone

(...)

- Paradise City

And?

They have? The played tons of one offs and rarities in every tour they've had since the 90s. The show I saw alone had Live With Me, As Tears Go By, and Sway with Mick Taylor

What ZoSoRose said.

Ive only seen the Voodoo Lounge Tour, but from what I've seen, the sets for each tour since have been different.

I guess this is better than nothing. Honestly, when there are no shows, I can't think of the band doing something creative or productive, so I'm glad they're playing, at least doing something other than going into their solo projects or doing nothing at all

- Chinese Democrazy

- Welcome To The Jungle

- It's So Easy

- Mr. Brownstone

(...)

- Paradise City

For a band that people like to think of as progressing (which is a stretch these days), setlist bitching is completely justified when years go by with 1-2 changes in the set.

I saw 311 last night, for the 7th time. There were 10 songs in the set (out of 22) that I had never heard live before. Ten! Granted, they were touring a new album that came out in March (omfg what a concept), so 6 of those were from that, but regardless. That, to an extent, reinforces my point. If someone's at their 7th GNR show, there's maybe a 1% chance they hear a song they've never heard live before.

edit: also yeah i've seen 311 seven times. what of it. we're on a fucking guns n roses forum.

Edited by Mansin Humanity

Axl needs to stop touring SA for a while and tour instead Europe once again!

Axl needs to get into the studio. Or release ChiDem II

Sure that'd be nice too but as a "real" Gn'R fan I'd be more than happy to once again have the privilege of watching Axl's band touring the Greatest Hits. :)

For fuck sake Axl you've been playing chinese democracy songs since 2001, get a grip, money will always roll in, do something with Guns N' Roses instead of collect dough by relying on stuff created with guys who ain't even in the band anymore, thought you intended to honour the name instead of whoring it out over and over again. Yes, he's entitled to and he helped create the songs but this is beyond farcical now to remain as GNR when he has no desire to do anything except a handful of new old songs and occasionally play a rare old song or get Izzy or Duff onstage.

In any other sane band's minds, three months off is plenty of time for an album, especially when said band has been apparently hording songs for years and had plenty of time to jam and hang out...

• Like 1

No chance in hell unless Axl rehired Slash. Izzy and Duff... or put someone else headlining/co headlining. I actually believe if he kept releasing material and actually promoting it and allowing BBF, Ashba and Fortus to go off on some of his crazy ideas, GNR could've had a renaissance since 2010... that's just me though.

• Like 2