Guns N' Roses in Arena da Amazônia, Brazil - November 5th

And here I thought the band were taking a break.

I'm now convinced GnR is just going to be a touring band until Axl retires; unless they play new material at this date I'm done waiting for a new album.

I've read a few times that somebody (I think Fernando) said that they would do a festival here a festival there...can somebody help me ? Who said it and when ?

Yeah it was Fernando recently, and I can see them getting decent numbers if it's some kind of festival (even a one-day deal) with a bunch of other acts.

Axl is in cloud cuckoo land, he has absolutely done a 180 degree turn on the reasons why he kept the name, he can't really take Prostitute seriously if this is how he's choosing to honour the GNR name, by honour, hiring guys to cover old material plus the decade old Chinese Democracy handful of tracks, which this band are barely on anyway, to get a ton of money by association with the past (which he slaughtered Slash about). Unless he is funding a new record since the label got fed up of supplying him with an endless amount which now will not make them too much cash due to Axl squandering the years and failing to show any interest in promoting GNR to make a 'modern' impact post-CD release... it is all a cash grab. It keeps the roadies and everyone except Axl with a roof over their heads at least and the guy puts on a hell of a show, this isn't Axl Rose project though (but it is), this is about Axl being deluded enough to believe he's justified keeping the name.

• Like 1

Surely it's Europe next, thought it'd be a uk tour and festivals like rock am, download that kinda thing

Let's hope Europe is next.

Will be interesting to see the venues they play this time. Surely they can't still play to same capacity as they did in 2010/2012? Would love to see a European UCAP!