Silkworms Demo (Where is it?)

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the existing demo's/leaks that are out there? I mean, "going down" was ok, but the rest of it... meh. I'd much rather hear a finished NEW song, not something that was produced over a decade ago.

Again, like BBF suggested, there is no need to drop an album of new material, just give us ONE new song and build from that.

• Like 2

Hmmm.. Confirmed how?

Confirmed as in he's played the full songs for people on this board, he did a podcast where he let his friend hear them and talk about each track at length, and he's the one that made that clip with pieces of all the songs. He won't give the songs to anyone though, so don't even bother trying.

• Like 1

Silkworms and new version of Oh My God could lift the whole Chinese Democracy one whole level up! Don't know why Axl decided to skip on them. If another album comes out, I wish Axl takes different approach. One that's more GNR! We all know that GNR should be more aggressive, filthy, violent!

Silkworms and new version of Oh My God could lift the whole Chinese Democracy one whole level up! Don't know why Axl decided to skip on them.

Axl skipped on them because he doesn't share that opinion.

I know! And noth just this...the whole CD is different then old GNR. That's why CD didn't make it bigtime... I may be wrong...but...

For a second I thought, wait, didn't we hear the entire song? But then I remembered that it was Evader's mix that I heard.

When I first heard Evaders remix I thought it was real than I saw it was mixed by him :lol: he did a very good job on it