The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Yesterday summed up:

- strong beers with a mate in the afternoon

- bourbon-based cocktail as an appetizer

- 4-course dinner and a selected wine per course with the Mrs.

- whisky (60% alcohol ) for desert

- strong beers (cuvee du chateau, Grimbergen, some IPA's) with friends

- some more whisky with the same friends

I've felt better.

Had an Old Fashion (Don Draper's drink) at a bar the other night. Never had bourbon before. Delicious.

Weren't you the one saying you always drank a pint of Jack to calm your nerves or was that a load of bullshit?
True story. I once witnessed AxlisOld drink a pint of bourbon in about 30 seconds. DAMN! Edited by Dazey

Yeah, see the trick about drinking ain't how much you can get down your neck, it's whether you can do it without pissing/shitting your pants or making an absolute nob of yourself and being able to make it home :lol:

Yeah but he managed to avoid all of the above and still hold a conversation until he fell asleep about an hour later. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Can we merge this thread and conglomerate the title with a pot/marijuana/stoner thread (I'm sure there's one) - and have like a super thread, for posting when stoned or drunk or both.

- ?

Edited by Snake-Pit

Yeah, see the trick about drinking ain't how much you can get down your neck, it's whether you can do it without pissing/shitting your pants or making an absolute nob of yourself and being able to make it home :lol:

Yeah but he managed to avoid all of the above and still hold a conversation until he fell asleep about an hour later. :lol:

In that case he's a fuckin' champion :lol:

• 2 weeks later...