2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Anybody watching the Colts/Bills game know how bad TY Hilton got hurt? He's on my fantasy team and I kinda need him to not be injured lol.

Edit: he's out for the game, great!

Edit 2: Bruise and he's out for a few weeks?! God dammit...

Also A-A-Ron Rodgers is a beast.

Edited by Crazyman

Apparently Lynch with the ball isn't automatic success. It's almost like the football Gods wanted this to happen opening weekend since fans act like Lynch would have automatically scored a TD at the end of last years Super Bowl.

He would have scored guaranteed. They were on what, the 2 yard line? So yeah 2nd and goal from there with 3 cracks at it he's scoring.

Mariota easily outplaying Winston. Shocking, right?

#sarcasm

The Winston hype train has been a ridiculous. Still think he's going to be a bust and have said that from the beginning. Mariota put on a hell of a performance. But it was the Bucs, of course.

Apparently Lynch with the ball isn't automatic success. It's almost like the football Gods wanted this to happen opening weekend since fans act like Lynch would have automatically scored a TD at the end of last years Super Bowl.

Losing Quinn is a bigger deal than many thought. Giving up 34 points to the Rams. Whoa.

• Like 2

...Eli Manning not sliding just cost the Giants the game.

Also, as much as I hate the Cowgirls I don't mind because I have both Witten and Romo on my fantasy team :lol:

And why didn't he run the clock down 35 seconds on that weird play where the ref and scorekeeper couldn't get on the same page? Eli could have ran another 15 seconds off the clock but didn't for some reason.

Cowboys win. Seahawks lose. Patriots win. What a glorious opening weekend. Glorious.

He would have scored guaranteed. They were on what, the 2 yard line? So yeah 2nd and goal from there with 3 cracks at it he's scoring.

Except that statistically the pass play in the Super Bowl had a much greater change of succeeding based on the same situation throughout the entire season. Especially if you also throw in Lynch's career numbers from rushing from that distance.

Just like today showed. Lynch isn't automatic.

...Eli Manning not sliding just cost the Giants the game.

Also, as much as I hate the Cowgirls I don't mind because I have both Witten and Romo on my fantasy team :lol:

And why didn't he run the clock down 35 seconds on that weird play where the ref and scorekeeper couldn't get on the same page? Eli could have ran another 15 seconds off the clock but didn't for some reason.

Cowboys win. Seahawks lose. Patriots win. What a glorious opening weekend. Glorious.

Except that statistically the pass play in the Super Bowl had a much greater change of succeeding based on the same situation throughout the entire season. Especially if you also throw in Lynch's career numbers from rushing from that distance.

that was a head scratcher. the refs gave the giants and manning a free 40 seconds plus the time that would have run off if eli just went to the ground on the last play before the field goal, it would have left romo and the cowboys with little time left to operate. week 1 games are always weird.

There really is no logical way to revisit that and say a pass play rather than pounding the ball 3 times had a more successful chance working. RUN THE BALL. That was the smart, logical, safe play that would have won the Seahawks the Super Bowl. They had 3 opportunities. There is no way the Patriots would have stopped them 3 times with the Super Bowl on the line like that. Revisiting it and saying the play call to pass was the right choice is nonsense. And if they called pass, they called the absolute worst type of pass play call they could have.

I give Coughlin credit, though, as he admits he made a mistake by calling a pass play on third down. Carroll, on the other hand, continues to try and defend throwing it.

And considering the situation (ball on the one yard line, still have a timeout), I would've ran the ball at least once. If Lynch gets stuffed then call a timeout and throw it twice.

Heck of a game between Seattle and St. Louis. Glad the Rams pulled it out. Got a great defense and it looks like Foles is the real deal at QB. I'm gonna enjoy this last season in St. Louis, because the Rams will be playing in LA next year. And St. Louis will never get a football team again.

Heck of a game between Seattle and St. Louis. Glad the Rams pulled it out. Got a great defense and it looks like Foles is the real deal at QB. I'm gonna enjoy this last season in St. Louis, because the Rams will be playing in LA next year. And St. Louis will never get a football team again.

I'm very happy my Steelers will have Bell back from suspension when they play the Rams in 2 weeks :lol:

The Rams gave up 31pts. and 375yards total offense to the Hawks so not sure I would call that great defense.

As long as Romo racks up 20 pts a week for my Fantasy team I am a happy camper.

Nice opening win for the Pack. Looks like the Offense can survive he loss of Nelson this year.......... but how much longer can Caper's keep his job when he can't devise a defense that can do a decent job containing the run?

• Like 1

I'm very happy my Steelers will have Bell back from suspension when they play the Rams in 2 weeks :lol:

As am I because I drafted him in fantasy :lol:

• Like 1

Jesus that Falcons/Eagles game gave me heart palpitations. If the Falcons can stay consistent on defense like they were in the 1st half.... man....

Matt needs to get comfortable in Shannys looks, too. He almost cost us the game with the bullshit picks. Julio is a man amongst boys.