[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

Where's the fckin new album ha? Are you kidding the fckin fans waiting for a whole life for a done material dumbfckers???? :thumbsdown::crazy: Leak the fckn new stuff dammit,some ppl can't wait forever and don't ever say again this crap that Axl doesn't owe you nothing,this is total bullshit,if a band called active then must give fans new music every 4-5 years at least.

Nobody on earth owes you shit no matter how many misspellings of the word fuck you can fit into a single rant. Don't like it move on. Nobody is forcing you to waste your time.

Very well said, Damn_Smooth- I agree with you completely: there's no new album coming out any time soon, so get used to it.

(Last time they had to force his hand by leaking the strongest tracks, and then the label literally dragged the album into stores using a team of lawyers as a crowbar... but I'm afraid that's it- despite the occasional "well we're seriously thinking about discussing when we should focus on the next record" or "yeah man- there's a whole ton of new material that the world's just gotta hear"... we all know that ain't happening.)

Nobody on earth owes you shit no matter how many misspellings of the word fuck you can fit into a single rant. Don't like it move on. Nobody is forcing you to waste your time.

You have no right,all these years we hear this as an excuse,its too old now to repeat the same shit.

I might not have a right to point out that any sensible person would move on from something that causes them as much anguish as no new album apparently causes you, but I do have a civic duty to. For the love of all humanity, move on and find happiness in life. Nothing new is coming anytime soon.

• Like 1

Has nothing to do with moving on in life,dont hold your breath,doesnt owe you nothing and all that stuff,has to do with the point of existance of this band,we support a band,a frontman,a past,a future of this name,without announcing any plan for new material,and we have to accept all this indifference project for what reason; to get 1 album every 10-15 years,for a material that everyone around GNR says is done,is finished?

Stop the excuses,if the band is active then have to prove it with new album sooner,otherwise not worth the support of all us,some tours doenst mean nothing.

Nobody is making excuses for anything. You are following the band because you choose to. Nobody on earth will give any sort of shit if you keep following them or not. Since you have chosen to follow them this far though, you should know better than to expect an album. Any disappointment you get from continuing to follow them is only your fault.

• Like 3

A tour was confirmed by DJ Ashba to happen this year as possibly a promotion for a new Guns N Roses album.

"We are planning on doing quite a bit of touring this coming year," Ashba said. "The focus is getting in a studio and putting together what we all feel is the best Guns N' Roses record. Lack of material is not an issue. We have tons of stuff."

Interesting... we all know that they have about 3 or 4 albums worth of material ready but it still makes me excited to read this. I know I'm getting excited for possibly nothing but still.. :)

A tour was confirmed by DJ Ashba to happen this year as possibly a promotion for a new Guns N Roses album.

"We are planning on doing quite a bit of touring this coming year," Ashba said. "The focus is getting in a studio and putting together what we all feel is the best Guns N' Roses record. Lack of material is not an issue. We have tons of stuff."

Interesting... we all know that they have about 3 or 4 albums worth of material ready but it still makes me excited to read this. I know I'm getting excited for possibly nothing but still.. :)

Don't get excited, I read that quote about a month or more ago.

I don't think axl has any intentions of releasing anything in his lifetime. He should just come out with a statement to that effect and keep touring the nostalgic stuff if that's all he can be motivated to do.

I've felt the same way for a long time. I still feel like we've seen the last GNR release while Axl is alive, but I'd love to be wrong.

I don't think axl has any intentions of releasing anything in his lifetime. He should just come out with a statement to that effect and keep touring the nostalgic stuff if that's all he can be motivated to do.

I've felt the same way for a long time. I still feel like we've seen the last GNR release while Axl is alive, but I'd love to be wrong.

You're wrong so you're good. Don't worry about it, Axl is late as shit to everything, but for me it's obvious going by what he said that he's interested in releasing at least CD ll, which makes sense cause we basically got to only hear half of his vision. That's like him only content with releasing just one of the Illusions back in the day if they decided on a single release. No fuckin' way.

My guess is he's at least trying to get it out on his terms. That could take years, but I believe that if an artist really wants to release something, he'll release it eventually. He said he'd love to release more music, he said CD ll is done, he said it's time to seriously look into it (a release)

Maybe he's only now really done touring Chinese and promoting it all over the world for multiple times. Maybe only now he's ready to move on to it's second half. I think in his grand way, he wanted to give Chinese a real chance.

Get it out there live and tour behind it extensively. A 10 year project. Again, it makes sense to me that if you've worked 10 fuckin' years on an album, you'll want to tour the shit out of it, make money, fuck bitches and do it a lot.

So he did that. Now is the time to move on, to seriously look into it. He's done with Chinese, now CD ll is the focus. The interest to release it is there which is a key factor imo.

I'm betting heavily on the next 5 years. I think in that time, Axl will manage to release CD ll. I don't expect it to sell very well, but I sure as shit expect it to be just as good as Chinese is. Timeless music to listen to always with killer solos by Robin and Bucket with incredible Axl vocals and huge production.

Edited by Rovim

You're wrong so you're good. Don't worry about it, Axl is late as shit to everything, but for me it's obvious going by what he said that he's interested in releasing at least CD ll, which makes sense cause we basically got to only hear half of his vision. That's like him only content with releasing just one of the Illusions back in the day if they decided on a single release. No fuckin' way.

My guess is he's at least trying to get it out on his terms. That could take years, but I believe that if an artist really wants to release something, he'll release it eventually. He said he'd love to release more music, he said CD ll is done, he said it's time to seriously look into it (a release)

Maybe he's only now really done touring Chinese and promoting it all over the world for multiple times. Maybe only now he's ready to move on to it's second half. I think in his grand way, he wanted to give Chinese a real chance.

Get it out there live and tour behind it extensively. A 10 year project. Again, it makes sense to me that if you've worked 10 fuckin' years on an album, you'll want to tour the shit out of it, make money, fuck bitches and do it a lot.

So he did that. Now is the time to move on, to seriously look into it. He's done with Chinese, now CD ll is the focus. The interest to release it is there which is a key factor imo.

I'm betting heavily on the next 5 years. I think in that time, Axl will manage to release CD ll. I don't expect it to sell very well, but I sure as shit expect it to be just as good as Chinese is. Timeless music to listen to always with killer solos by Robin and Bucket with incredible Axl vocals and huge production.

Cool. BTW, when I say "I'd love to be wrong", I say it with absolutely NO sarcasm. I mean that I really would LOVE to be wrong on this.

• Like 1

Don't get excited, I read that quote about a month or more ago.

And I read it at the start of last year, too. And the year before that and...I think...the year before that.

Love how Rovin said a few months ago that for him it might take 2-3 years. Now up to five :P

Do you know what we need for CD2 getting released? LEAKS. As we all know, Axl is as lazy as fuck, so no leaks, no pressure, no CD2. Thats my humble opinion...

Love how Rovin said a few months ago that for him it might take 2-3 years. Now up to five :P

Do you know what we need for CD2 getting released? LEAKS. As we all know, Axl is as lazy as fuck, so no leaks, no pressure, no CD2. Thats my humble opinion...

The only pressure would be leaks, the bandmembers and us.Let us not forget that almost every GN'R album was realeased by forcing Axl

Read my sig, fool. 2 to 3 years is what I think it will take. More optimistic approach. 5 years worst case scenario. And it's Rovim, not Rovin.

And leaks are not enough. I want an official release. I don't want the fresh experience to be ruined.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Read my sig, fool. 2 to 3 years is what I think it will take. More optimistic approach. 5 years worst case scenario. And it's Rovim, not Rovin.

And leaks are not enough. I want an official release. I don't want the fresh experience to be ruined.

Sorry mate im typing on the phone.

I think the leaks are what made CD2 getting released because we got almost the entire record... I mean even casual GNR fans knew between 2001-2006 that CD existed, also they played some songs live before the oficial release.. We dont have that hype that existed before CD, and im sorry but imo leaks are what might get some hype back. I dont want leaks, but again imo its the only thing that can be done. Fans dont mean shit for GNR and we all know that (answering to JoGer99). We can do nothing from our position but waiting.

Edited by GNRfanMILO