Appetite For Democracy 3D wins award for best 3D music entertainment feature

Great news! Glad GNR are still being recognized for doing an amazing job in their live show.

Incorrect. Rock Fuel is being recognized for their 3D work, not Axl's band.
I'd imagine the content is considered too. If it were an amazing 3D bluray of an apple on a table for 2 hours it probably wouldn't win.

Incorrect. That's not how technical awards work.

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Great news! Glad GNR are still being recognized for doing an amazing job in their live show.

I'd imagine the content is considered too. If it were an amazing 3D bluray of an apple on a table for 2 hours it probably wouldn't win.

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Why is my post incorrect?

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Why is it correct?

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Why is it correct?

You can't answer a question with another one, are you 5? Anyways, if you're not familiar with technical awards, you should know that they're judging the efficiency of 3D techniques among other things only they know about. It's all technical, that's why they're awarding the studio. It has nothing to do with the content. It could have been Rio 2011, but if their 3D work was great for a music entertainment feature, then they would still have gotten the award.

Now, why was my post incorrect?

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Why is it correct?

You can't answer a question with another one, are you 5? Anyways, if you're not familiar with technical awards, you should know that they're judging the efficiency of 3D techniques among other things only they know about. It's all technical, that's why they're awarding the studio. It has nothing to do with the content. It could have been Rio 2011, but if their 3D work was great for a music entertainment feature, then they would still have gotten the award.

Now, why was my post incorrect?

I was bored.

What were the past winners?

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Because It's completely biased?

Good point ! Was it rock fuel that were filming the London O2 show 2012 that never got released but I've got it anyway

No it was a different company (Studio: LiveBeats / Allied Media). Rock Fuel even commented on that studio's work on the London show and its weird release/ non-release. The London show is really badly filmed and edited, which is too bad because the concert is pretty cool. I'm glad we had a Japanese full HD TV broadcast though!

I'm glad Rock Fuel got an award for Appetite For Democracy, I really enjoyed the Blu-ray + 2CDs set!

Edited by WillBailey

Good point ! Was it rock fuel that were filming the London O2 show 2012 that never got released but I've got it anyway

No it was a different company (Studio: LiveBeats / Allied Media). Rock Fuel even commented on that studio's work on the London show and its weird release/ non-release. The London show is really badly filmed and edited, which is too bad because the concert is pretty cool. I'm glad we had a Japanese full HD TV broadcast though!

I'm glad Rock Fuel got an award for Appetite For Democracy, I really enjoyed the Blu-ray + 2CDs set!

Yeah i was at the London 2012 show, when izzy forgot the words to 14 years and Axl mucked up civil war, great show !

Nice to hear someone else likes appetite for democracy, it doesn't sound terrible like certain people say IMO, it's getting battered because of the people who and who arnt in the band

Yeah i was at the London 2012 show, when izzy forgot the words to 14 years and Axl mucked up civil war, great show !

Nice to hear someone else likes appetite for democracy, it doesn't sound terrible like certain people say IMO, it's getting battered because of the people who and who arnt in the band

I did enjoy that release, which was the first one since Chinese Democracy, can't say we are overwhelmed with GN'R releases... I think it's greatly edited, sound is great and Axl did a good job on that show. I think a lot of fans are bitter. Oh well, anyway I bought the digital release and the Blu-ray and I watch it pretty often!

Incorrect.

*shrug*

Because It's completely biased?

Nope, it isn't. It's based on factual information. If you have any substantial evidence that my post is factually incorrect, please share with us. :)

Wait. What?

You're saying that they were given a technical award for the disc because GN'R is performing on it?

I'm saying it helped. Who were the other nominees again?

No clue. I sincerely doubt they give out technical awards based on who's performing on the disc though.