Sucks or not.

Your choice.  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First one is a hard choise. There are 3 killer tracks on CD and another 2-3 that I really like. Actually that's a pretty good amount of good songs for one record, but the rest is very disappointed. Disappointed to that point that I can't enjoy it as a whole.

Maybe I'll like it one day, maybe not.

It's most likely that I would say I like CD if Axl hadn't try selling it us as a Guns record.

The touring sucks.

Not that there aren't any good shows anymore, but there are too many embarrassing moments, too many awkward shows, too many Vegas residencys.

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean that they're any less of a fan or shouldn't be posting on a forum.

You should also remind everyone that just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they lack logic in their arguments and shouldn't be singled out with snarky remarks made at them.

Keep calm and be fair to all the bad apples in the box :)

• Like 1

This is a genuine question:

What are the things, elements, actions or inactions that determine a sucky tour?

IMO: Ashba, Axl's weak voice, no stage precense, same setlist every night, almost no rasp, etc... Last residency doesnt count, its not even a great performance for a guy thats not even in his 60s, he's still young and should be doing a lot better at his age.
  • Like 1

This is a genuine question:

What are the things, elements, actions or inactions that determine a sucky tour?

Same old boring setlists with very few changes and/or additions, Axl out of breath no "rasp" or lack of power in his voice, and basically even a good tour can't really be good at this point and since 2011 cause no new music is being shared by Axl, and it's not like he can fall back on great 2010 like consistent performances where just the magic of his voice when he's on is enough to excuse his lack of output in the last 23 years. (one album)

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean that they're any less of a fan or shouldn't be posting on a forum.

You should also remind everyone that just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they lack logic in their arguments and shouldn't be singled out with snarky remarks made at them.

I knew you wouldn't understand but, see, when you say that people can't say the tour sucked unless unless they attended every show, you are in fact saying something dumb and illogical, and it has nothing to do with you having a different point of view. Based on your thought process, no one in the history of tours has ever been able to say whether a tour was either good or bad unless they attended every show. Do you see how that is dumb?

• Like 1

I knew you wouldn't understand but, see, when you say that people can't say the tour sucked unless unless they attended every show, you are in fact saying something dumb and illogical, and it has nothing to do with you having a different point of view. Based on your thought process, no one in the history of tours has ever been able to say whether a tour was either good or bad unless they attended every show. Do you see how that is dumb?

75569-004-3B260631.jpg

I didn't say people can't say the tour sucked. That's you adding BS to my posts, but that's an usual thing you do all the time.

I asked two questions when I replied the second time. I asked what is the basis to say a tour sucks and I asked if in order to determine a whole tour sucks wouldn't we need to have attended every show of the tour. They are questions not affirmations.

I have asked the question again and people responded with their honest opinions which I think they are all valid.

My thought process is not illogical and dumb. You are just a mean person trying to humiliate everyone who comes here to have a nice debate or conversation with others. Maybe it's a problem of low self-esteem you should look into. And even if everything around was "dumb" as you rudely put it out, there's no need to insult other people and put them down with your remarks, that happen to be not so smart after all.

Now move out of the way and let the fans continue with the topic of the thread.

Thank you!

from 2011 until 2014 Axl's voice was inconsistent with some glimpses of greatness, and with no new album, the tour seemed to be just more of the same cause what most fans here want is more then just 15 songs of original material released and mainly Apettite/Illusion material being played live.

This is not how Axl sold us new Guns. There was a promise there to take it forward if I remember correctly. This is not taking it forward. This is not releasing anything for 6 years and keeping the fans in the dark with no real information or a release date, not even an album title.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

No to both. CD is very good, not great. Touring is better than not touring, so I really can't complain on either front. Now if the question had been "has the lack of a New album suck?" my answer to that would be yes.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

Is it a good album? It has it's moments, the demos/leaks were better than the end result. It's still better than the majority of albums released from then onwards, but wasn't worth the 18"7 year wait and everything since. Chance wasted basically

• Like 1

I didn't say people can't say the tour sucked. That's you adding BS to my posts, but that's an usual thing you do all the time.

Well....

Anyways, what is the basis to say an entire tour sucked? Wouldn't you have to attend every damn show of the tour in order to give such veredict?

lol why the fuck is magisme so butthurt all the time :lol::lol::lol:

getting almighty philosophical n shiet :lol::lol:

anw, syn gates for life :headbang:

Hi, warchild.

Here's some logic and COMMON SENSE for you. When people are saying the touring since 2011 sucks they mean it's sucks that they simply tour the same old tired setlist promoting the same old crap they've been promoting since 2000. If they were touring under a new album people wouldn't feel the touring sucks. But like magisme said you have this NuGnR logic that inhibits you from using common sense. Your zealot approach is incredibly tiresome.