Slash already working on material for next album

KeyserSoze

He's kind of the polar opposite of Axl in this respect but somehow neither are getting the balance right. I liked some of songs on the last album but hearing about a new one so soon feels like too much. There must be something in the idea of being slightly hungry to hear new music but not flat out starving either.

• Like 2

He's kind of the polar opposite of Axl in this respect but somehow neither are getting the balance right. I liked some of songs on the last album but hearing about a new one so soon feels like too much. There must be something in the idea of being slightly hungry to hear new music but not flat out starving either.

well said and i tend to agree with you on this.I WANT to like his solo material and can usually find 3-4 tracks on each album that i really enjoy but after that its like there isnt anyone around him to tell him to take it back to the kitchen and fininsh cookin it before serving if that makes any sense?

• Like 1

Well you just get used to Axl's working style too much... :shrugs:

a new album from ex-gnr members is never a bad thing, imho

But i see your point, he should working on some songs on a little more time to get the maximum out of it

Awesome. Can't wait to see him again!

Ha, what was the show Nosaj? I suppose you enjoyed every minute :headbang:

Edited by Motivation

By the look of that photo above...he ain't starving.

• Like 2

People bitching about to much music. Unbelievable!

They must be young.

I still remember the time bands put out an album every year or every two years.

This 5-years between albums nonsense is ridiculous.

No matter what Slash works on his guitar solos still sound like he's playing in GNR.

Also he gets the biggest applause when he plays GNR songs.

Sort of like Axl in both regards - yes?

What draws more applause at Axl shows - SCOM and Jungle OR This I Love and Madagascar?

And why wouldn't Slash solos sound like GnR? You do realize his guitar playing/sound/solos were part of what made GnR the biggest band in the world at one point.....right?

I don't know what's worse. Your racist posts calling black people monkeys and saying they needed to be slapped......or your nonsensical Axl worship and Slash hatred.

• Like 1

He's making another album? Apparently, he has no integrity

He's no perfectionist either, though I have it on good authority he is a bit less bloated and was last seen cracking jokes.

Good news on the hairline front though, it remains the same.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1