When did the 2010 rasp start to disappear?

Wow, i'm surprised that many people have just discovered this gem of a show... :lol:

I'm glad that everybody liked it

I was lucky because i saw this show :headbang:
Axl almost got a 90's voice here, and not many shows are better from 2010 than this! (maybe London 02 from 2010 esp. the day with Duff!)

I saw the band in 2006 and this show was 100 times better overall

Watching the Reading show brings back memories, it was my first GN'R show. It was a killer show, obviously it's known for the power getting pulled but before that it was a solid show. When I saw them in Birmingham later that year it was a better show. Man I miss the 2010 days, band and Axl were on fire and hell even Ashba wasn't overly annoying. Can't believe it's been five years now, I was still a teenager back then! I think Hellfest 2012 deserves a shoutout, I thought Axl was great that night.

Here's a link to some footage of Hellfest I found on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUEp2_ipyeA

Edited by BassistSeb

I gotta say, and it's obviously just my opinion, but 2006 best vocals is a lot better than 2010's best, it's an old argument I know, but I'm a huge fan of Axl's mid voice. Like on November Rain studio version or 92 VMA's. Axl just doesn't have it 2010. Even the NR at Bucharest had a thinness in his voice. 2006 was more complete as a vocal package.

To me this is better vocally than 2010

I gotta say, and it's obviously just my opinion, but 2006 best vocals is a lot better than 2010's best, it's an old argument I know, but I'm a huge fan of Axl's mid voice. Like on November Rain studio version or 92 VMA's. Axl just doesn't have it 2010. Even the NR at Bucharest had a thinness in his voice. 2006 was more complete as a vocal package.

To me this is better vocally than 2010

he was only 44 back then... voice deteriorate when you got older so this is natural on some way

I get that, but after 2002 to regain his voice is amazing. 2006 was only 4 years removed from 06, 2010 was only 4 years away from 06 and we are now 5 years removed from 2010. It's easy to make excuses that his voice is deteroated from old age, but the truth is he doesn't take care of his voice.

2006 he quit drinking, and worked on his voice. That's why it was so strong from bottom to the top. 2010 all he had left was a deep rasp. Once that went his voice was gone again. He should be able to sing November rain good. It's not one of his harder songs.

Arnhem n Rotterdam 2012 Axl n guns sure made up for the cancelled 2002 tour that would have brought them to The gelredome in 02.

Both shows were epic n awesome. Band was tigt on both nights. I was at both shows. And for me Richard is and always the star f the band. Guitar wise then.

Such an awesome version of PC:

I remember Fernando said they really didn't want that version of PC to be filmed because they were trying something new, or something along the lines of that. Good thing we have the video for posterity :)

Bucharest is fucking amazing. That show, London w/ Duff, Arnhem, and Sydney are some of my favorites from 2010. The acoustic shows were great too.

I was at the first two (Bucharest and London) :D

Lucky. I wish I saw more 2010 shows... if I'd gone to the show in Edmonton I'd have seen every CD song but Riad <_<

Bucharest is fucking amazing. That show, London w/ Duff, Arnhem, and Sydney are some of my favorites from 2010. The acoustic shows were great too.

Lucky. I wish I saw more 2010 shows... if I'd gone to the show in Edmonton I'd have seen every CD song but Riad <_<

What are you missing besides Riad? The only other one I need to see still is IRS.

What are you missing besides Riad? The only other one I need to see still is IRS.

Axl was bang on form with IRS in Manchester in 2010, only ones from cd I haven't seen are If the world, Prostitute and scraped.

I'm sure they played Riad in London in 2002? I maybe wrong , it's a long time and a few beers ago

Axl was bang on form with IRS in Manchester in 2010, only ones from cd I haven't seen are If the world, Prostitute and scraped.

I'm sure they played Riad in London in 2002? I maybe wrong , it's a long time and a few beers ago

Yes, they did.

Scraped and Riad are the ones I haven't seen. IRS is a beast live, Shacklers was definitely one of the best though. It was a show highlight in '10. Same with ITW.