Watch Art of Anarchy's "Til The Dust Is Gone" Music Video

Aren't the rhythm guitarist and the drummer brothers who come from big money? I don't remember where I heard that, probably on this forum. I mean, did they basically buy themselves a record deal? That would explain the money behind the music video too. Not that I'm judging. I would do the same if I was rich.

that's true. It's their band.

“When I was a teenager in the early Nineties, Guns N' Roses perfected what was the standard for any hard rock video," Jon Votta says. "When I saw the video for 'Don't Cry' and the band jamming on the roof top, that was—to me—literally and figuratively, the epitome of making it and being on top of the world."

So Art of Anarchy headed straight for an LA rooftop to shoot the clip—which also features actor Booboo Stewart, who has appeared in the Twilight film saga and X-Men: Days of Future Past.

http://www.guitarworld.com/scott-weiland-and-bumblefoots-art-anarchy-premiere-til-dust-gone-music-video

so are we back to team axl/slash vs team weiland/bbf now??? :drool::drool::drool:

It is kind of confusing.

We have to dislike anything and anybody that Axl does. But if that person has a tiff with Slash as well.....it gets complicated.

Maybe the forum should Pin a topic that tell us who we should like and who we have to hate to be a "real" Axl fan.

The song was better than I was expecting it to be but was still pretty bland, probably should've been at least a minute shorter. Sounds like something radio would play, but Scott sounds like his usual boring self and I agree with whoever said the song didn't really go anywhere. And lol at the Don't Cry thing.

so are we back to team axl/slash vs team weiland/bbf now??? :drool::drool::drool:

It is kind of confusing.

We have to dislike anything and anybody that Axl does. But if that person has a tiff with Slash as well.....it gets complicated.

Maybe the forum should Pin a topic that tell us who we should like and who we have to hate to be a "real" Axl fan.

I feel like this is some kind of soap opera and a demented love triangle.

I just can't get into this, I hate the guitar sound and I don't think it has a particularly memorable riff or melody. Overall it just sounds like nu-metal from 2002-2004. I wouldn't buy this, but I think it could do pretty well in the US, I don't think it would have much legs in Europe though.

There is a stark difference in the sort of presence and aura Scott has and the rest of the band has. Its weird to see a bona-fide rock star playing with just some dudes. I like the chorus, hate the guitar tones. I mean if it weren't Scott singing I would hate it.

• Like 2

this band will be great once they have replaced Weiland and got out on tour, hopefully with Blaze Bayley as new lead singer

I have no desire to see Blaze get involved in this - I'd much rather see him doing his solo stuff.

who would you like to see replace Scott whineland?

Scott is awesome, especially some of his most unknown stuff like the man I didn't know. I just can't help but feel like this is a huge cash grab, and the guys in the band are worthless including everyone's favorite "beard" that solo does not fit at all. Everyone at this point knows he is semi broke and looking for paychecks. Its to bad he can't make music anymore without selling out, just listen to his Howard stern interview from last year.

Edited by mr. ritz88