DJ Ashba quits Guns N' Roses

This forum needs new banner pic.

This should be the #1 priority. Dream of a forum without a pic of DJ at the top of every page. This is freedom, people.

Just put axl, dizzy, and pitman on the banner. They are really gnr.

• Like 1

This should be the #1 priority. Dream of a forum without a pic of DJ at the top of every page. This is freedom, people.

Just put axl, dizzy, and pitman on the banner. They are really gnr.

Don't you think Beta deserves a spot?

I thought Ashba could bring something to the table with maybe songwriting & material when he joined because of his work with Motley Crüe & Sixx Am but his whole being rubbed me the wrong way. This should be an opportunity to get someone in who connects with the fan base and is respected by the rock & music community. I really hope this is not the end of my favourite rock group.

Hey nice to see you here lol, the band was over ages ago, Axl will just release the already recorded stuff god knows when, most prob. they would contact Fink and most prob Ron would come back and they will do the nostalgic tours.

I hope something happens. I'd love for Axl to drop 2-3 albums before the years out.

Well hello Kotzen on guitars in a year. He audtioned could have been from 08-09 so could be nothing. Blame the greatest guitar player. Haha richars is my idol on guitar

Why bring in a third guitar player when Ron and Rich can handle themselves!

Maybe put the picture of the women with the banner!

If DJ can publicly announce that he's left guns then surely so could bumble. I can only assume it's not over for Ron just yet.

And fair fucks to Ashba, I was never a fan but he did put on a show and seemed to support Axl through it all, Axl genuinely seemed to enjoy performing with him.

This is a lot like Gunner and tonyroboto getting banned. At first, you feel relieved not to have to read their bullshit anymore. But then, you start missing the laughter they caused. Now that DJ is gone, there won't any Hogan ears anymore, no more burnt guitars, no more mediocre reeditions of Slash's solos. DJ was hilariously bad, looked like a goth clown and his use for hashtags were disgusting but if it weren't for the guy, there wouldn't be the banner tranny, the hashtag jokes, SCOM out of tune... I'll miss the guy, since GNR became a circus, he was by far the funniest clown.

#yeahson

It does feel empty and lonely without our Portuguese and robot friend and now as Ashba has gone, who will we even make fun of, I hope he would still tweet retarded things.

Edited by Slash787

I still believe that Dj believed new music would be coming next year. Things do point to something for gnr in 2016!

Rich should do double duty and bring the daisies along the road with gnr that would be something.

Ashba believed that new music would come out "next year" in 2010 also.

I think Axl will hire either a chick or a Brazilian to replace DJ. Or maybe an actual DJ.

Orianthi has high chances or well Beta and Fernando can take up the guitars, a cost cutting initiative by the "management".

Reunion more likely than ever.

Why?

Why would Slash, Duff, Izzy, etc drop all of the work they're doing to go back to craziness and uncertainty and zero creativity?

Edited by Sixes
  • Like 1

This is a lot like Gunner and tonyroboto getting banned. At first, you feel relieved not to have to read their bullshit anymore. But then, you start missing the laughter they caused. Now that DJ is gone, there won't any Hogan ears anymore, no more burnt guitars, no more mediocre reeditions of Slash's solos. DJ was hilariously bad, looked like a goth clown and his use for hashtags were disgusting but if it weren't for the guy, there wouldn't be the banner tranny, the hashtag jokes, SCOM out of tune... I'll miss the guy, since GNR became a circus, he was by far the funniest clown.

It is a great loss...to laughter :lol:

There is no possible way axl can hire another 2 guitarists. release nothing yet again, and not completely ruin the last shred of greatness this band once had. (It's 99% gone anyways)

Always worth another view,

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zpsa4993394.jpg

Lol, I wonder what made him/her choose what words to write in red.