Fortus Denies He's Out

So... big things in 2016, but he can't flat out say he's in after 13 years of being in new Guns cause he doesn't know.

Would seem kinda weird, but in this corporation, you get the call when you are needed it seems.

Tommy, DJ, and Bumble out. Must be big in 2016. Huge guns.

Most likely we're going to see the band consist of Axl, Slash, Duff, Pitman, Dizzy, Fortus, and Frank. We know Frank is in and we know Fortus is in.... We know Izzy might not want to return and we know Axl probably doesn't want Adler and would probably prefer Frank to Matt.... Pitman wont go anywhere because there's no one who wants or needs to take his place... I doubt Axl would go full on reunion and risk the whole thing blowing up again... If it blows up again which it probably will he still has 4 people on his side.

No need to read double meanings into that comment. It's not a law school case study. It means that as of now, he is not out of the band. The end.

It seems no one is in the band now, If Axl tours again then Fortus is willing to join, all of them are just waiting for the call to tour, as we know there will be no new more recordings, If Axl is working, then he would be working on the older material, I assume its already mastered, but its up to Axl to release whenever he wants.

The only people who will say NO to the call will be Ashba and Ron.

I doubt it's mastered or even mixed?

it's GNR, you have to bite the cyanide pill yourself.

But if you stay in the bunker with Axl there might be secret tunnel that only Dizzy found last time the enemy closed in.

Didn't Axl say it was done for a long time in that Revolver interview? that was a year and a half ago if I'm not mistaken.

So yeah... I doubt it's mastered or even mixed. Is the remixed album mixed yet?

Why do people on this board keep insisting that Pittman or Frank would be part of a GNR reunion? That is just absolutely silly and there's no reason Slash or Duff would put up with that. Fortus I could possibly see if Izzy and/or Gilby fell through but Frank and Pittman will have to buy tickets to see a GNR reunion just like the rest of us.

• Like 3

I doubt it's mastered or even mixed?

it's GNR, you have to bite the cyanide pill yourself.

But if you stay in the bunker with Axl there might be secret tunnel that only Dizzy found last time the enemy closed in.

Didn't Axl say it was done for a long time in that Revolver interview? that was a year and a half ago if I'm not mistaken.

So yeah... I doubt it's mastered or even mixed. Is the remixed album mixed yet?

Don't you remix mixed tracks though?

So you think when they mixed CD they did 12 other tracks too?

But Fortus worked on them some more?

I guess everything could be top secret. But how do you go through that process secretly.

Possibly Atlas was mixed. But they were still talking about deciding what to use from all the material. Then Tommy and Ron were more like new material guys.

So maybe Fortus is actually on that CD Ii material so thats why he likes it. Tommy thought the re-record was unneccesary, so maybe he was with Ron for a fresh start. But at the same time everyone thinks a reunion is the best option. I mean Tommy saying its great in some way doesnt exactly mean give up on wverything.

But Axl still has CD II and Remix.

So now Beast-core is a thing.

Richard Fortus is still in Guns N' Roses and will be part of a reunion when it happens.

Slash asked Fortus to join his band several years ago. They will play together when a reunion happens.

That's not really a reunion though. It's Slash re-joins GNR. Which is cool but without Izzy or Adler it's just a cash grab.