Rumoured Gig in Lisbon for 2016 with original Line Up - LINK to story

This shit is happening boys... I had a very, very strong source saying original 5 tour next year.

Axl, Izzy, Tracii Guns, Ole Beich (resurrection or time travel?), and Rob Gardner???

Haha, you know who I mean. That was funny anyway. I am so pumped!!

Tongue and Cheek as usual.

Remember to live each day to the fullest, and not on the internet. Yes I would be excited too. I do enjoy hearing that things maybe moving in a positive direction. But it maybe best for one to not set ones' self up for disappointment.

No offense to the guy who posted what he heard, but what basis do we have that the band is booking shows. One guy in South America? Do you folks have memory problems or somethin?

EVERY time Guns has gone quiet we've had claims from promoters that shit was happening and nothing did. The only reason the original lineup is being touted this time around is a. Axl and Slash apparently on speaking terms and b. Current band has fallen apart.

Slash isn't going to spend half the year making a movie and touring/promoting a solo album knowing he's got the biggest shows of his life around the corner with Guns, raking in potentially millions of dollars.

Slash has a solo album, solo tour and movie out in 2016. Guess why? Because that's how Slash is spending 2016.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Just don't forget who was the first guy here to say the new band was over after Vegas or that the gold records were a sayonara to those guys, etc. I'm batting a pretty good average. My prediction for what Axl does next year? Same as he did this year. He's retired.

Edited by tomfriend

No offense to the guy who posted what he heard, but what basis do we have that the band is booking shows. One guy in South America? Do you folks have memory problems or somethin?

EVERY time Guns has gone quiet we've had claims from promoters that shit was happening and nothing did. The only reason the original lineup is being touted this time around is a. Axl and Slash apparently on speaking terms and b. Current band has fallen apart.

Slash isn't going to spend half the year making a movie and touring/promoting a solo album knowing he's got the biggest shows of his life around the corner with Guns, raking in potentially millions of dollars.

Slash has a solo album, solo tour and movie out in 2016. Guess why? Because that's how Slash is spending 2016.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Just don't forget who was the first guy here to say the new band was over after Vegas or that the gold records were a sayonara to those guys, etc. I'm batting a pretty good average. My prediction for what Axl does next year? Same as he did this year. He's retired.

I agree that people's "sources" get out of hand, but we did have the guy that got access to Duff's passport before the South American shows last year, and the occasional source has been right, but it's true you have a better chance of being right than wrong.

I think the thing doing the most talking right now is the silence. It seems like something is happening. I hope your wrong this time.

I agree that people's "sources" get out of hand, but we did have the guy that got access to Duff's passport before the South American shows last year, and the occasional source has been right, but it's true you have a better chance of being right than wrong.

I think the thing doing the most talking right now is the silence. It seems like something is happening. I hope your wrong this time.

Creepy that. GN'R has some nutjobs for fans.

If this rumored gig is really true we should hear rumors from all the other european festivals too within the next weeks (Rock am Ring, Nova Rock, Masters of Rock etc) - so I guess in the next 4 weeks we should have a confirmation if all this is true or not.

When that rumor was put out there didn't Axl respond by saying he wasn't going anywhere?

When that rumor was put out there didn't Axl respond by saying he wasn't going anywhere?

I remember him responding to the rumour that he was dead. That's about as much as we know from the past year I think. :lol:

• Like 1

I remember him responding to the rumour that he was dead. That's about as much as we know from the past year I think. :lol:
That weird horror ghost image behind a screen and not having to pay taxes?

Ariana Grande is fucking hot.

As I get older I have moments where I realize that it is happening. Ariana Grande is the first pop star that I saw and thought to myself "oh wow, she's way too young to be moving like that on television."

She has four alters: Ari, Ariana, Cat (from her time at nick) & Sophia.

Ariana Grande is fucking hot.

As I get older I have moments where I realize that it is happening. Ariana Grande is the first pop star that I saw and thought to myself "oh wow, she's way too young to be moving like that on television."

She looks younger than she is, and Disney/her label are clearly trying to portray her as the sexy jailbait type even though she's over 20. Pretty gross if you ask me (the jailbait part, not the sexy part).