The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Just because he believed it when he said it doesn't make it any less of a lie. Like I said with the example of all the CD material; the dude said we'd have at least 3 albums by now. I'm sure he thought that was true when he said it, but it turned out not to be true ergo, it was a lie.

The dude thought he'd release it when he said it was gonna come out. How is that a lie?

His behavior since has been cautious, I think he has big plans, big ideas, but he does it on Axl time so it gets fucked. So when he talks about it and it doesn't come true, that's out of his total control.

This is why I believe he doesn't say much in recent years when it comes to plans.

people change their mind (like maybe Axl did about trilogies)

reality has bitten axl

He bites back, rich as fuck.

Edited by Rovim

If only Fernando could come in here and chat with us again to tell us what's going on. Reality is the situation must become more and more serious so he can come here for another damage control section. That's how GNR's management communicates. They wait for things to get really ugly so they can bash and offend fans thinking they are right, while in reality good communication throughout time would eliminate all negativity and bring fans and band closer. Too bad they, and their boss, are not very intelligent people and they love the "us against the world" childish mentality.

I have said this before. I think they are taking a metaphorical we do not negotiate with terrorists stance. They will make an announcement when everything falls into place at it's proper time. Until then enjoy the holidays.

Can't help but remember the day it all came back:

He sounds like shit on that

Screaming one line in a song equals AXL'S BACK!!!!

There are no words....

He never left. He was never consistent and he is older now. Still capable of giving a great performance on a good night.

My crazy aunt and uncle already paid the fortune teller $500, now that fortune teller is coming back in a few days cause supposedly we have treasure hidden in our home, I will ask her if the Guns N' Roses is reuniting or not, Im sure she would know, at least that $500 won't go to waste :lol:

My crazy aunt and uncle already paid the fortune teller $500, now that fortune teller is coming back in a few days cause supposedly we have treasure hidden in our home, I will ask her if the Guns N' Roses is reuniting or not, Im sure she would know, at least that $500 won't go to waste :lol:

Is the fortune teller Brazilian?

• Like 1

Pick any clip from 2011-14. Comedy gold.

I was at a show in 2012 and he was great. So no. I pick no clips. He was shitty in 2002 and came back in 2006/2007 and in 2010. He was good in Vegas 2014.

Oh I get it. It's a mind game:

Axl is brutally honest-- about his lying.

Axl sure is a genius, too!

No, you don't get shit. Axl lied, but in general, he is brutally honest imo.

He is not a genius.

Pick any clip from 2011-14. Comedy gold.

I was at a show in 2012 and he was great. So no. I pick no clips. He was shitty in 2002 and came back in 2006/2007 and in 2010. He was good in Vegas 2014.

Oh I get it. It's a mind game:

Axl is brutally honest-- about his lying.

Axl sure is a genius, too!

No, you don't get shit. Axl lied, but in general, he is brutally honest imo.

He is not a genius.

Everything associated with Guns 2011-15 has been excrement and that includes Axl's vocals.

I was at a show in 2012.

Same here. He was great. I'm being brutally honest. I know what I've heard. His voice was strong, the show something only he can deliver. There were infinite reasons.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1