The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

The Patience joke got old in 2004.

I wouldn't even mind the stupid puns if that wasn't the bulk of what they post.
It's cringe worthy.

And I just made the mistake of looking at the GNR Facebook again.

There's ANOTHER patience "joke," and there are various pics of women that Fernando wants to bang, I'm sure. He must think that if he posts their pics, then he'll get some.

I can't comprehend how anyone can be a fan of what Axl allowed GNR to become.

Edited by niceguy

God fucking damn it, I wish the moronic GNR social media would stop with the "you just need a little PATIENCE" joke. Hahahahaha we fucking get it, we just need a lil' PATIENCE, hahahahah ok god damn it please stop!

You obviously don't get it. It's a play on words from the song Patience. It isn't the first time I've heard that.

I am thinking of tracking this thread so I don't miss the announcement.

The announcement followed by another 150 pages of "I told you so!", if there is or isn't a reunion.

A reunion isn't happening. Ever.

Every fake wannabe insider is just that.

Axl has made it more than clear. Not in this lifetime.

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

If a reunion really does happen, then what in the hell were the last 20 years about?

Edited by Download

The announcement followed by another 150 pages of "I told you so!", if there is or isn't a reunion.

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

If a reunion really does happen, then what in the hell were the last 20 years about?

Yes but why hasn't anyone of them denied the rumours? A-n-y-o-n-e. Axl? Slash? Duff? Why not put am official post on twitter, fb or wherever? Simple statement? Why? Why? Why? If there is no reunion and they're still keeping quiet they:

1. Most likely are not aware of how spread the latest rumours are (media) - which is very unlikely unless they all live in caves.

2. They just don't care about the fans. Simple as that. Do we really want to believe this? That they don't give a shit? How likely is it?

Unless..there is a reunion in the works..to be announced..soon..very soon™

Edited by Kenan

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

The last 20 years was Axl trying to prove to himself that he didn't need Slash or any of the other guys

I Don't know about GNR, but well Poison might do a another "reunion" tour, this article is pretty cringe worthy, I never saw Poison as GNR's enemy, Im not a hardcore Poison fan, but yeah they do have some nice songs.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2620548/will-guns-n-roses-reunion-be-ruined-by-return-of-old-cock-rocking-enemies-poison/

Well surely this will delay the GNR reunion.. LOL!

But seriously how funny would that be if poison opened for gnr on the next tour?!

Faster Pussycat would be perfect.
  • Like 1

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

Yes but why hasn't anyone of them denied the rumours? A-n-y-o-n-e. Axl? Slash? Duff? Why not put am official post on twitter, fb or wherever? Simple statement? Why? Why? Why? If there is no reunion and they're still keeping quiet they:

1. Most likely are not aware of how spread the latest rumours are (media) - which is very unlikely unless they all live in caves.

2. They just don't care about the fans. Simple as that. Do we really want to believe this? That they don't give a shit? How likely is it?

But Axl has never responded, and if he did, it was very very few and far between.

Other than the Slash interview, there is no FACTUAL evidence, and everything since has been taken from fan forums or some bs report.

I like Marc Canter, but he doesn't even know for a fact him and Slash spoke and Axl has never confirmed it took place.

Why would Axl speak once again on something he has made himself more than clear on.. at this point I don't think he gives a shit, and is tired of repeating himself

Why not let big festivals throw money out and see what offers you get? What harm are they doing? Maybe the amounts get insane, but even then I don't see Axl doing it, because he doesn't care that the fans want it.

I think there was more he envisioned (my speculation) with what his plans for GnR were. Rather or not he's done it... I don't know.

And I really don't think our opinions on what he should do matter to him in one bit.

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

The last 20 years was Axl trying to prove to himself that he didn't need Slash or any of the other guys

More than anything else, I just want to see that moment where it all doesn't matter. Sounds cruel, and I don't want to see someone I like be defeated, but it comes at the best price and the fact that it renders everything else invalid is only icing on the cake. I get the giggles just thinking of what a fun day that will be.

There's no way the band doesn't know. Slash definitely does as he's a normal person on the internet. As reclusive as Axl is, there's NO WAY he's heard no whiff of it. It really has become widespread, at least to people that would sort of know the band so there's no way its never been brought up to them in conversation. And the fact that Team Brazil hasn't said anything about it not happening is telling, cause it only serves to hurt them. At this point, there's nothing else to believe but that its being talked about. Its why no one's talking, its why no one has shot it down, and its why we're at a standstill.

I truly do think it isn't coming anytime soon at this point, but clearly its a process. Honestly the best thing for us, not that anyone will listen, is to get it out of minds and stop harping on it cause it seems very distant. At some point it'll happen, and probably faster if we get it out of our minds.

Or 3: They all are professional musicians and business men that get buzz for free. Trending google for free? No reason to spoil that. Imagine someone reading about the reunion and that way being reminded of Guns N' Roses after 20 years or so. Next thing he may think is "I wonder what Slash is up to these days ..." and voilá.

Edited by Schwarzgold

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

Unless..there is a reunion in the works..to be announced..soon..very soon

Axl never spoke about about Erin selling all her Axl memorabilia. Does that mean he was for it?

This seems so obvious to me. Am I missing something?

The band members - or more likely their lawyers - are negotiating. No decision has been made yet. Yay or nay.

Unless an official agreement is made - to reform or to stay apart, or some hybrid version of them both - nothing will be announced.

As soon as they know the status of "GnR" the band members will start talking about it.

To say it's a done deal is ridiculous.

To say it isn't happening - also a bit silly.

Nobody KNOWS. Not even Axl, Slash or Duff. So random fans should stop acting like they have inner circle access and know what is going on.

The most legit opinions would be to throw out what odds you think of it happening or not. And with what band members.