The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

If one more person says soon I'm going postal.

"Probably"

God. Ie Seth MacFArlane is proud

What a lovely festival analogy for the time of year.

lol well it's a good point don't ya think? Honestly if you happened to bump into Fernando on the street and he told you the reunion was happening how would you react?! Personally I'd jump for joy and run to the top of Mount Everest screaming the good news to the top of my lung!!!
Is Stevie Adler your hero?

"Probably"

lol well it's a good point don't ya think? Honestly if you happened to bump into Fernando on the street and he told you the reunion was happening how would you react?! Personally I'd jump for joy and run to the top of Mount Everest screaming the good news to the top of my lung!!!
What does Adler have to do with this considering I never mentioned him?

"Probably"

He said if there was a reunion he would shout it from the toppest mountain

"Probably"

He said if there was a reunion he would shout it from the toppest mountain
Well Adler could be involved still so.. And hopefully he is.

We need to be patient. This is something huge, it has to be done properly.

It's a rock band, bro.

This stuff really isn't that hard.

I´m afraid it is hard.

Who is gonna be the band manager?

Are they going to reestablish the old partnership among old band members?

Is Axl willing to give up ownership of the name?

Sorry I don´t think these issues are very easy to fix unfortunately :shrugs:

I just don't see it happening. Axl has never waivered from his feelings of Slash. Why would a year or so of silence make him feel any differently? Maybe he and Slash have at least spoke ( I doubt that they actually have even done that) Axl has never confirmed that. C'MON! He has told us how he feels numerous times, but GnR fans just refuse to accept it. Prove me wrong, please. My money is going on Axl and Slash will never share a stage together again. And I would love just an Axl/Slash acoustic set together.

Edited by Download

I just don't see it happening. Axl has never waivered from his feelings of Slash. Why would a year or so of silence make him feel any differently?

Marc Canter said that Del James wishing a happy birthday to Slash is very telling.

Yeah, all the speculation and rumours died down after Friday's no-show. Well, this article on VR reappeared recently.

http://www.nola.com/voodoofest/index.ssf/2015/12/scott_weiland_velvet_revolver.html

"Axl made it an Axl thing, but it really wasn't," McKagan said. "He never wrote any of the music. That was part of the reason it broke up, because we'd play shows and he'd say, 'Here's a song I wrote about . . .' and it would be a song he had nothing to do with."

Did Axl actually ever do that?

Either way, the 'never wrote any of the music' bit isn't true. Let's call the whole reunion off!

Yeah, all the speculation and rumours died down after Friday's no-show. Well, this article on VR reappeared recently.

http://www.nola.com/voodoofest/index.ssf/2015/12/scott_weiland_velvet_revolver.html

"Axl made it an Axl thing, but it really wasn't," McKagan said. "He never wrote any of the music. That was part of the reason it broke up, because we'd play shows and he'd say, 'Here's a song I wrote about . . .' and it would be a song he had nothing to do with."

Did Axl actually ever do that?

Either way, the 'never wrote any of the music' bit isn't true. Let's call the whole reunion off!

Well let's be honest here: Axl himself stated that Slash should never have been in GNR.

That statement alone lays bare his utter disconnect from reality. In Ax's mind, had Salsh never been in GNR, SCOM would still exist: Axl would just have hired DJ or ROn or Bob or TOm or Headbucket or LIm Biksit and he would've directed them how to write SCOM.

people say all kinds of stuff when they are bitter Axl seems to have chilled out so maybe he realizes its time to bury the hatchet and reconnect with an old friend.

Again: that is 100% your own speculation. Axl has not said ONE SINGLE WORD about Slash, other than he's a cancer and should never have been in GNR.

When the band -- or whoever is the clown behind GN'R's social media -- posts about us needing a bit of patience, and assuming they are coignant of the massive rumours about a reunion spreading, they are either actually implying we will hear news about a reunion soon, or they are being jerks for deliberately posting ambigious posts that will obviously further stimulate reunion rumours.

• Like 1

When the band -- or whoever is the clown behind GN'R's social media -- posts about us needing a bit of patience, and assuming they are coignant of the massive rumours about a reunion spreading, they are either actually implying we will hear news about a reunion soon, or they are being jerks for deliberately posting ambigious posts that will obviously further stimulate reunion rumours.

No news is good news, remember.

I'm not even sure that whoever runs their social media knows what Guns N' Roses is.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1