The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

As this thread is going no where, I will pitch in a few things from my legit inside source at the BNU, again guys I won't name the person cause he will get in trouble and will basically get fired as he is directly connected to Axl and Company.

I had sent him an email before regarding the update, he did say things were being talked and something will happen in 2016, you can see my previous post regarding that, Yesterday I sent him another email and this was the reply

"Hey buddy, as I told you before talks are happening, in terms of Izzy and Steven......it is complicated. At this moment I can tell you that Slash and Duff have put in Matt's name at the table, In terms of who will be the other guitarist, well Slash is ok with Richard Fortus, so Axl and Slash want Richard, but Duff did say why not call out Izzy, but by the looks of it Axl is not in the favor of Izzy doing a full tour. Axl, Slash and Duff have not talked with each other face to face, all of these "talks" have been through representatives/lawyers since the past few months

There is a lot of shit going on, basically there are in talks with the festival organizers, but the organizers are not putting the X amount of money which the band wants, I hope this will be sorted out soon, probably there will be an announcement soon."

Iets see what we get next year, I will send him an email again next week to know what is happening.

As this thread is going no where, I will pitch in a few things from my legit inside source at the BNU, again guys I won't name the person cause he will get in trouble and will basically get fired as he is directly connected to Axl and Company.

I had sent him an email before regarding the update, he did say things were being talked and something will happen in 2016, you can see my previous post regarding that, Yesterday I sent him another email and this was the reply

"Hey buddy, as I told you before talks are happening, in terms of Izzy and Steven......it is complicated. At this moment I can tell you that Slash and Duff have put in Matt's name at the table, In terms of who will be the other guitarist, well Slash is ok with Richard Fortus, so Axl and Slash want Richard, but Duff did say why not call out Izzy, but by the looks of it Axl is not in the favor of Izzy doing a full tour. Axl, Slash and Duff have not talked with each other face to face, all of these "talks" have been through representatives/lawyers since the past few months

There is a lot of shit going on, basically there are in talks with the festival organizers, but the organizers are not putting the X amount of money which the band wants, I hope this will be sorted out soon, probably there will be an announcement soon."

Iets see what we get next year, I will send him an email again next week to know what is happening.

If this is true, chances are the negotiations will break down and nothing will come out of it, OR it will take months or years to reach agreement :D

Who is gonna manage the band? Are you freaking kidding me?!

The genius manager will manage the band!

Let me ask you: if you had the chance to have the genius manager take over complete management of your own money and investments, would you go for it? Of course you would.

401k? With genius manager on the job, it'll be a 501k!

Yeah, all the speculation and rumours died down after Friday's no-show. Well, this article on VR reappeared recently.

http://www.nola.com/voodoofest/index.ssf/2015/12/scott_weiland_velvet_revolver.html

"Axl made it an Axl thing, but it really wasn't," McKagan said. "He never wrote any of the music. That was part of the reason it broke up, because we'd play shows and he'd say, 'Here's a song I wrote about . . .' and it would be a song he had nothing to do with."

Did Axl actually ever do that?

Either way, the 'never wrote any of the music' bit isn't true. Let's call the whole reunion off!

Well let's be honest here: Axl himself stated that Slash should never have been in GNR.

That statement alone lays bare his utter disconnect from reality. In Ax's mind, had Salsh never been in GNR, SCOM would still exist: Axl would just have hired DJ or ROn or Bob or TOm or Headbucket or LIm Biksit and he would've directed them how to write SCOM.

when did he say that? are you talking about the cancer comment? or did he flat out say Slash should have never been in the band?

i always thought Axl had respect for Slash from a playing stand point he just had qualms with his character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BHt2Ei7ULg

@1:19 is clear respect to Slash....if he some time later something as stupid as what you said then i think he was just frustrated and didn't mean it

He factually said Slash should never been in Guns or should have left after Lies.

How somebody can say something delusional like this is beyond me but he's the genius so maybe he knows what he's talking about.

In both cases, good luck with November Rain and Estranged.

Why that?

If this is true, chances are the negotiations will break down and nothing will come out of it, OR it will take months or years to reach agreement :D

More like, if this is true, you can bet your bottom dollar that this guys "source" will never, ever respond to his 'buddy' anymore.

I mean, first of all, nobody in their right mind is going to talk about sensitive information like that through email... where there's a paper trail proving one's "guilt" to sharing info they probably shouldn't be. If they're such 'buddies', talking in person or on the phone allows for plausible deniability. Emails do not.

Secondly, what kind of a 'buddy' would turn around and post his source's email, word-for-word, on a forum like this where the information would be the most damning to the source? Any hacker with a little bit of know how can now simply hack this guys email account and find out who the source is.

Even then, if his source sees what he posted on this forum, there's no way he's going to give his 'buddy' anymore information. His 'buddy' is a backstabber... posting what should have been kept in confidence on a public forum. Regardless of the fact Slash787 says "I can't say who it is". He won't share anymore info with him!! Period.

Slash787's 'source' is BS. And anymore 'info' he shares is BS. If it were true, the 'source' isn't going to spill any more beans to him.

Internet forum 101... never believe someone who says "I won't name the person because he will get in trouble".

This translates to BULL SHIT ATTENTION SEEKER.

Who are the BNU?

More like, if this is true, you can bet your bottom dollar that this guys "source" will never, ever respond to his 'buddy' anymore.

I mean, first of all, nobody in their right mind is going to talk about sensitive information like that through email... where there's a paper trail proving one's "guilt" to sharing info they probably shouldn't be. If they're such 'buddies', talking in person or on the phone allows for plausible deniability. Emails do not.

Secondly, what kind of a 'buddy' would turn around and post his source's email, word-for-word, on a forum like this where the information would be the most damning to the source? Any hacker with a little bit of know how can now simply hack this guys email account and find out who the source is.

Even then, if his source sees what he posted on this forum, there's no way he's going to give his 'buddy' anymore information. His 'buddy' is a backstabber... posting what should have been kept in confidence on a public forum. Regardless of the fact Slash787 says "I can't say who it is". He won't share anymore info with him!! Period.

Slash787's 'source' is BS. And anymore 'info' he shares is BS. If it were true, the 'source' isn't going to spill any more beans to him.

Internet forum 101... never believe someone who says "I won't name the person because he will get in trouble".

Do you even know what is the BNU? There are many branches in this organization and I know that "person" personally.

You know why im not naming that person cause Russ who is an admin or maybe other admins know what is BNU, only a few people know about the BNU, so my post will be deleted if I name any person from that organization.

and dude just chill, if something is going to happen, then it will happen? im not confirming or denying anything? just helping out the fans and news agencies like Alternative nation and blabbermouth with some news.

Yeah, all the speculation and rumours died down after Friday's no-show. Well, this article on VR reappeared recently.

http://www.nola.com/voodoofest/index.ssf/2015/12/scott_weiland_velvet_revolver.html

"Axl made it an Axl thing, but it really wasn't," McKagan said. "He never wrote any of the music. That was part of the reason it broke up, because we'd play shows and he'd say, 'Here's a song I wrote about . . .' and it would be a song he had nothing to do with."

Either way, the 'never wrote any of the music' bit isn't true. Let's call the whole reunion off!

Well let's be honest here: Axl himself stated that Slash should never have been in GNR.

That statement alone lays bare his utter disconnect from reality. In Ax's mind, had Salsh never been in GNR, SCOM would still exist: Axl would just have hired DJ or ROn or Bob or TOm or Headbucket or LIm Biksit and he would've directed them how to write SCOM.

when did he say that? are you talking about the cancer comment? or did he flat out say Slash should have never been in the band?

i always thought Axl had respect for Slash from a playing stand point he just had qualms with his character

@1:19 is clear respect to Slash....if he some time later something as stupid as what you said then i think he was just frustrated and didn't mean it

He factually said Slash should never been in Guns or should have left after Lies.

How somebody can say something delusional like this is beyond me but he's the genius so maybe he knows what he's talking about.

Here is what was said and the context:

There is the distinct possibility that having his intentions in regard to me so deeply ingrained and his personal though guarded distaste for much of 'Appetite' other than his or Duff's playing, Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after 'Lies.'

This is proper Axlspeak but I don't think Axl is saying that he (Axl) wanted Slash out, but that since Slash wasn't fully behind the music they were making maybe he should have left the band sooner.

Do you even know what is the BNU? There are many branches in this organization and I know that "person" personally.

You know why im not naming that person cause Russ who is an admin or maybe other admins know what is BNU, only a few people know about the BNU, so my post will be deleted if I name any person from that organization.

and dude just chill, if something is going to happen, then it will happen? im not confirming or denying anything? just helping out the fans and news agencies like Alternative nation and blabbermouth with some news.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will accomplish this mission, Thanks for being supportive Russ and Don't worry I won't name any person from that organization :lol:

• Like 1

Here is what was said and the context:

There is the distinct possibility that having his intentions in regard to me so deeply ingrained and his personal though guarded distaste for much of 'Appetite' other than his or Duff's playing, Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after 'Lies.'

This is proper Axlspeak but I don't think Axl is saying that he (Axl) wanted Slash out, but that since Slash wasn't fully behind the music they were making maybe he should have left the band sooner.

Jesus! He has found himself lost in a web of secondary clauses!

Why that?

I just quoted the wrong post! I meant if Slash had left before recording UYI.

• Like 1

The provisional headliners for Coachella were supposedly leaked at the end of September to someone on the Inforoo forum, and they were Guns N' Roses, LCD Soundsystem and Calvin Harris. This person has apparently been correct before with festival information. If you search Google, you will see a few forums picked up on it.

The line-up is prone to change, and Adele is being talked about now as a replacement for one of them.

I will look into the other two headliners to see if there is any truth to any of it

Ok and thank you and the guy. Sorry I have a few questions. Who does Axl want for drummer? If Slash and Duff put Sorum´s name on the table. Well they don´t want neither Adler nor Frank. What is Izzy opinion on the matter? It seems other people are deciding for him.

Ok and thank you and the guy. Sorry I have a few questions. Who does Axl want for drummer? If Slash and Duff put Sorum´s name on the table. Well they don´t want neither Adler nor Frank. What is Izzy opinion on the matter? It seems other people are deciding for him.

That is the confusion, in this case, the majority cannot win, all 3 have to agree in order to pursue whoever they are going to hire, it cannot be Slash and Duff against Axl or Slash and Axl against Duff. Honestly I don't know what Axl has given the reply to Matt, but my personal opinion would be that Axl is ok with Frank.

But again all 3 of them have to decide in order to get Frank or Matt on board, for the guitarist from what I see it will be most prob. Fortus.

I really don't know what is Izzy's opinion, nor that friend of mine would know anything about Izzy cause that friend of mine is not buddies with Axl, Slash and Duff. He can only tell me what is basically going on legally or under the table, not their personal conversations with each other.

Gilby's name has not been put up on the table.

People who are pm'ing me about BNU and asking over here, well BNU is a big organization, it has many branches, I am a part of it, that friend of mine is part of the branch which is directly connected with Axl and company. That friend used to be my work partner before.

It is basically you work in a big office and you have different assignments and positions but still you are part of the same group/company.

That is the confusion, in this case, the majority cannot win, all 3 have to agree in order to pursue whoever they are going to hire, it cannot be Slash and Duff against Axl or Slash and Axl against Duff. Honestly I don't know what Axl has given the reply to Matt, but my personal opinion would be that Axl is ok with Frank.

But again all 3 of them have to decide in order to get Frank or Matt on board, for the guitarist from what I see it will be most prob. Fortus.

I really don't know what is Izzy's opinion, nor that friend of mine would know anything about Izzy cause that friend of mine is not buddies with Axl, Slash and Duff. He can only tell me what is basically going on legally or under the table, not their personal conversations with each other.

People who are pm'ing me about BNU and asking over here, well BNU is a big organization, it has many branches, I am a part of it, that friend of mine is part of the branch which is directly connected with Axl and company. That friend used to be my work partner before.

It is basically you work in a big office and you have different assignments and positions but still you are part of the same group/company.

For me, its the BNU that makes this legit. I had my doubts, but the BNU clears all doubts in my mind. I think they'll clean house with an announcement, and I'm sure they're just making sure everyone is taken care of before it's announced.I think Alder will need the most nannying though, but the other guys are well behaved.

• Like 1

For me, its the BNU that makes this legit. I had my doubts, but the BNU clears all doubts in my mind. I think they'll clean house with an announcement, and I'm sure they're just making sure everyone is taken care of before it's announced.I think Alder will need the most nannying though, but the other guys are well behaved.

I am out of likes for the day :lol:

It seems you are one of those few people who know about the BNU, just don't tell anyone about it in details, you know how there are some crazy GNR fans who from one thing find another thing, even though this organization is big, but still at this moment it would be better to leave things where they are ;)