The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I am thinking of tracking this thread so I don't miss the announcement.

The announcement followed by another 150 pages of "I told you so!", if there is or isn't a reunion.

A reunion isn't happening. Ever.

Every fake wannabe insider is just that.

Axl has made it more than clear. Not in this lifetime.

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

If a reunion really does happen, then what in the hell were the last 20 years about?

With or without a reunion the last 20 years are nothing but a big joke.

Man even if you like CD and think it's the best album of the last decade, still it's just one goddaimn album in all those years. Everytime when I read about Axl's "hard work" I laugh my ass off, really.

The announcement followed by another 150 pages of "I told you so!", if there is or isn't a reunion.

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

If a reunion really does happen, then what in the hell were the last 20 years about?

Man even if you like CD and think it's the best album of the last decade, still it's just one goddaimn album in all those years. Everytime when I read about Axl's "hard work" I laugh my ass off, really.

This commment pretty much sums up:

Dunlap Gabriel14 hours ago

Unfortunately, over the past 15 years, Guns n Roses has become a joke, a very sick joke, and the fans are the butt of that joke.

This reunion talk is just a continuation of the joke.

Haha, wow. Eddie Trunk's attempt at not adding to the rumours... didn't go so well.

That man annoys me.

I would buy that stock.

*Edit

This commment pretty much sums up:

Dunlap Gabriel • 14 hours ago

Unfortunately, over the past 15 years, Guns n Roses has become a joke, a very sick joke, and the fans are the butt of that joke.

This reunion talk is just a continuation of the joke.

I have met a lot of people in NYC this week who totally disagree with you.

Fernando is a disgrace for humanity

discrace TO humanity.

That's the proper term.

Irony.

That is totally uncalled for. ISIS is a disgrace to humanity!

discrace TO humanity.

That's the proper term.

Irony.

I was just correcting xBrownstonex use of the term. I didn't say Fernando is a disgrace to anything... except maybe social media.

Has anyone every brought up the fact that the rumors about the reunion being in the works for a year now would kinda make sense why Ron and DJ moved on? And more importantly, why Ron has been so 'ho-hum' about it all?

I mean... they more than likely got wind that Axl and Slash spoke and that the door to a reunion was opened. So why move on with GNR at that point? Maybe they knew Axl's unwavering loyalty to band members from nuGNR might prevent a reunion from ever happening. So to make it easier for Axl to decide, they stepped aside. DJ more willing, obviously. He saw an opportunity with SIXX AM and realized GNR might very well be dormant anyway for a while even if a reunion didn't happen... so off he went. Ron, on the other hand, seems to be 'testing the waters' on his own. Leaving GNR, but also keeping that door open just in case a reunion doesn't happen. He doesn't seem to be as popular to really make a huge splash on his own where DJ at least has some more star power in SIXX to make a pretty decent living for a while.

Maybe that's why Ron has been so cryptic about GNR this last year... like he knows a reunion is in the works, but doesn't want to say 100% either way that he's in or out of the band... and he has to keep his lips sealed because, well, nobody really knows how the reunion planning is going to turn out... if at all?

Would also make sense that Axl would want to keep Frank and Richard on board... they haven't left the band, after-all. Back into play is the loyalty factor. Which might very well be one of the hang-ups with coming to an agreement.

I can see Slash and Duff okay with Richard as the full-time rhythm guy. He's reliable, has a great stage presence and is a complete professional at what he does. He also 'fits' the GNR mold when it comes to his style (playing and looks). Would make sense if Richard was okay with stepping aside if Izzy ever wanted to guest with the band for a show here and there.

So I think the big hang-up lineup wise right now is probably Frank. I can see where Duff and Slash would really want Matt on board. And if that's a hold up, I think Axl should agree to it and keep Frank on board as a 'back up'. We all know Sorum still like to party so he might need a day off here and there... lol.

Just some random thoughts for the day! Probably been mulled over 100 times already in this post. But, whatever.

Haha, wow. Eddie Trunk's attempt at not adding to the rumours... didn't go so well.

It's nothing that one couldn't look up on their own. That interview I listened to a few times over the course of the year on YouTube.. Yeah, things have been in motion Since before last September

discrace TO humanity.

That's the proper term.

Irony.

I was just correcting xBrownstonex use of the term. I didn't say Fernando is a disgrace to anything... except maybe social media.

Has anyone every brought up the fact that the rumors about the reunion being in the works for a year now would kinda make sense why Ron and DJ moved on? And more importantly, why Ron has been so 'ho-hum' about it all?

I mean... they more than likely got wind that Axl and Slash spoke and that the door to a reunion was opened. So why move on with GNR at that point? Maybe they knew Axl's unwavering loyalty to band members from nuGNR might prevent a reunion from ever happening. So to make it easier for Axl to decide, they stepped aside. DJ more willing, obviously. He saw an opportunity with SIXX AM and realized GNR might very well be dormant anyway for a while even if a reunion didn't happen... so off he went. Ron, on the other hand, seems to be 'testing the waters' on his own. Leaving GNR, but also keeping that door open just in case a reunion doesn't happen. He doesn't seem to be as popular to really make a huge splash on his own where DJ at least has some more star power in SIXX to make a pretty decent living for a while.

Maybe that's why Ron has been so cryptic about GNR this last year... like he knows a reunion is in the works, but doesn't want to say 100% either way that he's in or out of the band... and he has to keep his lips sealed because, well, nobody really knows how the reunion planning is going to turn out... if at all?

Would also make sense that Axl would want to keep Frank and Richard on board... they haven't left the band, after-all. Back into play is the loyalty factor. Which might very well be one of the hang-ups with coming to an agreement.

I can see Slash and Duff okay with Richard as the full-time rhythm guy. He's reliable, has a great stage presence and is a complete professional at what he does. He also 'fits' the GNR mold when it comes to his style (playing and looks). Would make sense if Richard was okay with stepping aside if Izzy ever wanted to guest with the band for a show here and there.

So I think the big hang-up lineup wise right now is probably Frank. I can see where Duff and Slash would really want Matt on board. And if that's a hold up, I think Axl should agree to it and keep Frank on board as a 'back up'. We all know Sorum still like to party so he might need a day off here and there... lol.

Just some random thoughts for the day! Probably been mulled over 100 times already in this post. But, whatever.

I think another big issue would be getting Axl to agree to show up on time

maybe slash and co will have special guests at there new years eve show (Axl and Duff) ???

I wonder who axl celebrates Xmas with as he has no wife/kids ???

Beta.

Axl isn't going to preform with slash prereunion. He'd be throwing money away if he did.