The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

The last few pages:

Rovim's head deep in Axl's arse!

"Axl lies because everybody lies, but Axl is brutally honest" :facepalm:

"Axl said he is not done, Axl said CD is a trilogy, Axl this, Axl that".

What Axl says and what Axl does are two totally different things. You wanna see proofs? Open your eyes. He's not the saint you guys wanna make him be.

Everybody lies, that's a fact. Brutally honest people do lie, it's just that they rarely do it.

Axl said fairly recently he didn't want to do the Illusion tour, but back then he said he was excited about doing it and all that.

I consider that a lie, but for the most part, Axl has been honest. When he talked about a trilogy of albums, when he said next year with a bunch of different songs, when he said Chinese will come out in 2006 "it's this year" I don't consider any of that lies.

I think he believed it will happen when he said those things, but didn't take into consideration he'll be late as shit again.

Please point to any lies Axl have told. Now he doesn't include us at all when it comes to plans, not even an album title. He's very careful cause I think he doesn't want another shitstorm on his ass like what happened with Chinese.

So what is so silly about what I'm saying is that Axl is human and that's why he lies, but he's also brutally honest, and that seems like a contradiction but it really isn't cause again, everybody lies.

I gave as an example a musician I also think is brutally honest, Brian May. He admitted he lied his ass off when it came to his dying friend, his band mate. Usually it takes a lot, a really good reason for brutally honest people to lie.

May is still a brutally honest human being from what I can tell as a fan.

What you're saying is, if the term "brutally honest" means 100% honesty at all times, then the term becomes meaningless because that's not possible. It would mean that No one in the whole world could be described as brutally honest.

What you're saying is, if the term "brutally honest" means 100% honesty at all times, then the term becomes meaningless because that's not possible. It would mean that No one in the whole world could be described as brutally honest.

No, that's the thing: it doesn't. It doesn't mean that. Cause it's impossible for a human being to be 100% honest at all times. Brutally honest is a person that is honest in the majority of the time. Usually people that are brutally honest feel guilty when they lie as well. It makes them feel like shit. If you don't care, you lie your ass off.

I think Brian May was a good example. He rarely lied. When did he lie? when Freddie was dying. He lied about that. When did Axl lie? when he was gonna go do a tour he did not want to do according to him now, and as the frontman he couldn't really say he was fuckin' bummed about doing it.

It's easy to shrug off the fact people are not robots. Axl is not a liar. He is obsessed about the truth and people who lied to him. Scraped was going to be called "lies they tell" or was a working title. I think he is brutally honest most of the time. It's interesting that Slash said the same thing about Axl. Brutally honest.

Edited by Rovim

No, that's the thing: it doesn't. It doesn't mean that. Cause it's impossible for a human being to be 100% honest at all times. Brutally honest is a person that is honest in the majority of the time. Usually people that are brutally honest feel guilty when they lie as well. It makes them feel like shit. If you don't care, you lie your ass off.

I think Brian May was a good example. He rarely lied. When did he lie? when Freddie was dying. He lied about that. When did Axl lie? when he was gonna go do a tour he did not want to do according to him now, and as the frontman he couldn't really say he was fuckin' bummed about doing it.

It's easy to shrug off the fact people are not robots. Axl is not a liar. He is obsessed about the truth and people who lied to him. Scraped was going to be called "lies they tell" or was a working title. I think he is brutally honest most of the time. It's interesting that Slash said the same thing about Axl. Brutally honest.

I think you misunderstood, I'm agreeing with you.

didn't they say all the shit might happen in 2017 instead of 2016?

How long are we gonna think that it'll happen the year after what was rumored the last time?

Since it's logical because of what happened 30 years ago?

Because if we do we can continue for ages...

2017 - Appetite For Destruction 30th Anniversary

2018 - 30 years since the band became famous worldwide and Lies 30th Anniversary

2019 - 30 years since the last tour with Appetite lineup

2020 - 30 years since last show with Appetite lineup

2021 - Use Your Illusions 30th Anniversary

2022 - Use Your Illusions Tour VHS 30th Anniversary

2023 - 30 years since last show with UYI lineup and Spaghetti Incident 30th Anniversary

2029 - Live Era 30th Anniversary and Oh My God 30th Anniversary

2031 - 30 years since Chinese Democracy Tour started

2036 - 30 years since Axl voice got better again

2038 - Chinese Democracy 30th Anniversary

2041 - 30 years since Axl's voice sucked again

2045 - 30 years since the reunion rumors started

2087 - 100th Anniversary of Appetite (of course the tour will feature holograms of the whole band and randomly generated excuses for why one certain hologram is late to every show...)

Haha. EXACTLY! I said the same exact thing to some friends and if you want to you can say, 2016, 30 years since the recorded AFD. 2015, 30 years since the band formed.

didn't they say all the shit might happen in 2017 instead of 2016?

How long are we gonna think that it'll happen the year after what was rumored the last time?

Since it's logical because of what happened 30 years ago?

Because if we do we can continue for ages...

2017 - Appetite For Destruction 30th Anniversary

2018 - 30 years since the band became famous worldwide and Lies 30th Anniversary

2019 - 30 years since the last tour with Appetite lineup

2020 - 30 years since last show with Appetite lineup

2021 - Use Your Illusions 30th Anniversary

2022 - Use Your Illusions Tour VHS 30th Anniversary

2023 - 30 years since last show with UYI lineup and Spaghetti Incident 30th Anniversary

2029 - Live Era 30th Anniversary and Oh My God 30th Anniversary

2031 - 30 years since Chinese Democracy Tour started

2036 - 30 years since Axl voice got better again

2038 - Chinese Democracy 30th Anniversary

2041 - 30 years since Axl's voice sucked again

2045 - 30 years since the reunion rumors started

2087 - 100th Anniversary of Appetite (of course the tour will feature holograms of the whole band and randomly generated excuses for why one certain hologram is late to every show...)

i admire the effort you took to make this :lol:

Can we set gambling lines for 2016?

+200 original guns (defined as slash duff Axl) tour dates, possible festival gigs

+300 CD 2 release

+500 CD 2 and scattered OG GNR dates

+1000 original guns summer tour, slash/duff/Axl single

I would throw $100 on each of these and fully expect to come out ahead.

+200 original guns (defined as slash duff Axl) tour dates, possible festival gigs

+300 CD 2 release

That's bad book making. Lol

+300 CD 2 release

That's bad book making. Lol

Indeed

It's so ridiculous when some people get mad at the band/Axl, when RUMORS don't come true :facepalm:

Who's getting mad?

Other than the one guy who got ovely upset over the BNU joke, everyone else seems to be just having fun with it.

Well... Most of everyone. LEA is mostly just listing the celebrities she's met due to her Jingle t-shirt.

• Like 4

It's so ridiculous when some people get mad at the band/Axl, when RUMORS don't come true :facepalm:

Are you facepalming yourself at the end? cause that was atrocious. What's ridiculous is how "the band/Axl" choose to conduct shit. It's not the fans that are responsible. Blaming the fans for the frustration is also very ridiculous.

And you know what's super ridiculous? unhinged fans that care about Axl's feelings and they have the pathetic need to protect poor rich as fuck Axl Rose. A person they don't even know. :facepalm:

CD ll is 15 years old, still unreleased. :facepalm: He released 1 album in 24 years. :facepalm: 3 band members left. :facepalm: We are being kept in the dark as usual. :facepalm: Nothing to go by but rumors. :facepalm: Take a look at how most other bands operate. There is nothing ridiculous about fans being pissed off when they get absolutely nothing and are not included in anything cause Axl is too insecure to share information.

Edited by Rovim

no fernando news as of yet? amazing.

well what are the possible realistic roadblocks to this happening?

slash's divorce? maybe axl needs them to commit 100% to gnr and slash has other irons in the fire and can't fully commit and ditch his band? maybe there's a disagreement on how the money gets split up? perhaps there's a disagreement on getting new management? maybe they are ironing out who's in and who's out and they can't come to an agreement?

there's tons of stuff that needs to get sorted before this could successfully occur. if they disagree on any of these points the whole thing could end before it gets started.

164 pages of speculation and little to no real information here. wish someone from the band would step up and say "hey it ain't happening" or "hey we're trying to work it out". throw us a fricken bone or something. bunch of bullshit rumors that people are blowing out of proportion. over a year and a half since anyone has seen axl, wtf? he said he was gonna be working on the album but i guess that's out the window?

They mad dont worry.

Sebastian Bach listened to The Genreal years ago. We know he loved it. Strippers have probably heard Atlas Shrugged. We? we know there's a G chord in there somewhere.

What's the point in blaming the fans? Axl runs the band like it's a nuclear facility. Just albums, but not really.

The deal is: Axl is late as shit, we get mad. 7 years since Chinese was released, I'm mad. 15 songs in 24 years? ridiculous.

CD ll done for 15 years, still unreleased? shocking. Shocking and ridiculous.

Edited by Rovim