The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

hate to add to the rumors, but this "flyer" just appeared for Coachella... Sometimes these things are spot on, and sometimes they are completely wrong...

i have no reason to believe this was made by a GNR fan either... unless I'm stupid and they mashed up old Coachella lineups, all the other bands are pretty popular and have been doing the festival circuits for some time

Sorry to break this to you, but there are fake Coachella lineup posters year round.

E.g. - There is a thread on the Coachella website where people make fake posters and post them up called the "Fake Poster Thread":

https://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?79535-Coachella-2016-Fake-Poster-Thread

I didn't search for yours in it, but there are countless others on there. Don't take any of it seriously.

hate to add to the rumors, but this "flyer" just appeared for Coachella... Sometimes these things are spot on, and sometimes they are completely wrong...

i have no reason to believe this was made by a GNR fan either... unless I'm stupid and they mashed up old Coachella lineups, all the other bands are pretty popular and have been doing the festival circuits for some time

Sorry to break this to you, but there are fake Coachella lineup posters year round.

E.g. - There is a thread on the Coachella website where people make fake posters and post them up called the "Fake Poster Thread":

https://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?79535-Coachella-2016-Fake-Poster-Thread

I didn't search for yours in it, but there are countless others on there. Don't take any of it seriously.

oh damn. didn't know about that. i just saw that one on twitter and thought it was making some sort of rounds

oh damn. didn't know about that. i just saw that one on twitter and thought it was making some sort of rounds

As a sidenote I even found a website to help people generate the posters: https://madebysheep.com/coachella

:lol:

They mad dont worry.

Sebastian Bach listened to The Genreal years ago. We know he loved it. Strippers have probably heard Atlas Shrugged. We? we know there's a G chord in there somewhere.

What's the point in blaming the fans? Axl runs the band like it's a nuclear facility. Just albums, but not really.

The deal is: Axl is late as shit, we get mad. 7 years since Chinese was released, I'm mad. 15 songs in 24 years? ridiculous.

CD ll done for 15 years, still unreleased? shocking. Shocking and ridiculous.

Without going through the whole making of CD it's easier to say something like Axl is trying to do the right thing.

But why hasn't Axl put out more records?

Trying to live up to name and put out material that does so is high on the list.

The record being commercially viable, and in the GNR world that is a tall order.

So I guess with Axl and GNR the context is an albatross that weighs heavy on everything. That's why Slash and Duff coming back would probably help things. Izzy and Duff guest appearances seemed to chill things out a little.

• Like 1

Del tweeted a pic hanging out with Danny Lohner from NIN.

Could be collaborating wit Axl on CD2

This is what I love about GN'R fans. Something so meaningless as two people hanging out, is twisted into the idea that it's something big

Axl hasn't responded to any of the rumors about it yet.....so clearly we are looking at NIN being the opening band for the reunion tour. The fact Axl hasn't denied it speaks volumes.

• Like 1

Together we walked this road

No matter where we go

Oh my Atlas Shrugged

Now don't leave me alone

Deep down in my heart

Where we had a home

In the snow flakes of Atlas Shrugged

Now don't leave me alone

Ohhhh ohhhh Atlas Shrugged

Ohhhh Ohhhh Atlas Shrugged

AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH

The solo which comes after this part, it is pretty good, the one which Brian May did.

Is there a leak to listen to?

No matter where we go

Oh my Atlas Shrugged

Now don't leave me alone

Deep down in my heart

Where we had a home

Now don't leave me alone

AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH

The solo which comes after this part, it is pretty good, the one which Brian May did.

Type in the following code: 1M 5TUP1D and Atlas will start playing on the background. I ask you to listen closely to an amazing G chord in the middle of the song, between Pitman's synth solo and Marco Beltrami orchestral hip hop interlude featuring Moby.

• Like 3

No matter where we go

Oh my Atlas Shrugged

Now don't leave me alone

Deep down in my heart

Where we had a home

Now don't leave me alone

AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH

Sorry, but I can't give you the song cause Axl personally gave it to me, all 3 versions of it and asked my opinion, its a great song, I had told him before to put it on Chinese Democracy instead of Scrapped and Riad, but well he was like he has already done the song numbering and he won't change it. So well its going to end up in the next album.

The song has 2 solo's, the solo which comes after the lyrics I wrote is very epic.

Don't mind maynard. He's just being silly. There is no leak to listen to. We do know there's a G chord though.

I'm being brutally honest here, I've already listened to Atlas Shrugged.

Which brutal honesty are you using though? The one where you're telling the truth or the one where you're lying.

• Like 1

Don't mind maynard. He's just being silly. There is no leak to listen to. We do know there's a G chord though.

Which brutal honesty are you using though? The one where you're telling the truth or the one where you're lying.

There is Truth in his Lies.

• Like 1

Don't mind Rovim, he's just being brutally silly.

• Like 1

PicsArt_12-12-06.04.41_zpsz8ixidhf.jpg

As much as I love kittens, where's the real picture? ;)

Don't mind Rovim, he's just being brutally silly.

Not really. It's just some people are just too ignorant and don't realize everybody lies. That includes all humans. If you interact long enough (not long at all) you lie, at least in some capacity. Brutally honest people lie as well. It's not that hard to understand. (I hope)

Brian May is the example I gave like 3 times. He lied, but he rarely lies. Still brutally honest from what I can tell as a fan.

Just because you rarely lie, doesn't make you a liar. In fact, you can be brutally honest, and if you're brutally honest, it's still IMPOSSIBLE not to lie cause no one tells the truth 100% of the time. Unless you don't talk at all or interact in an extremely minimal way. That is not the case here.

The so called contradiction in what I said is a fallacy.

Edited by Rovim

And Slash is a good example to support my opinion: he lied about going to Axl's house, but he's not considered a liar by most.

Marc said Slash lies, but explained that it's small lies, that he's not a liar. Marc makes the distinction between Slash and a liar, cause he takes into consideration various factors you don't. It's not black and white cause everybody lies.

The extent is a big factor. The reason. If the person cares or feels like shit when they lie. If they even need a reason. Cause some people love to lie or consider it too useful of a tool to not do it most of the time.

And some people fuckin' hate lying, makes them feel like shit, so they rarely do it cause it's not worth it for them. They need a good enough of a reason to do it. Like Brian May.

Edited by Rovim

Axl was being brutally honest about his lying. Got it.

And who the hell cares? He's off in Malibu, eating rich foods, spending all his time with a substitute mommy, handing total control of his legacy to an absolute moron who keeps making PATIENCE puns...

He's not holed away in a studio, working hard on creating art. Face it, he had a moment of brilliance decades ago, when he was surrounded by the right creative partners at the right time.

• Like 1