Terrorist attack thread

alfierose

60+ dead,100+ hostages, 2 suicide bombings and a traditional bomb being set off. eagles of death metal concert shot up and a restaurant as well. all thoughts go out to the people of paris and france, i hope all french mygnr members are safe in all this.

the members of the eagles of death metal escaped but some of their crew are being held hostage.

Edited by bran

So fucking scary, disgusting, sad, tragic, you name it. Unbelievable and yet so believable in this world.

Last I heard everyone from Eagles of Death Metal is safe however the death toll of fans I heard was nearing 100. I don't even know what I think. I just stare at this computer screen numb. I'm so grateful to be so disconnected from it all and at the same time feel so sad that this happens to people all over the world all the time. People just like me, minding their own business, living their lives and then dead for no reason. I mean last week I was in London so why does this happen in Paris today and not in London last week? It's all so random and pointless. These things can happen anywhere at anytime and at the same time I'm so grateful to live where I do.

:(

• Like 3

From EDOM facebook

The Eagles of Death heavy metal rock band, that were playing at the Bataclan concert hall, have issued the following statement on their Facebook page: "We are still currently trying to determine the safety and whereabouts of all our band and crew. Our thoughts are with all of the people involved in this tragic situation."