Terrorist attack thread

alfierose

That is how ISIS gets recruits. They work from the inside out. Natural born citizens with a history of discrimination, feeling isolated and under threat and a possible family history of abuse and discrimination. Al Qaida and ISIS are competing for recruits. They have been there for some time.

I am afraid they will come down on both Muslim citizens and refugees. Some of the comments I've been reading are horrible.

• Like 1

When people bitch about the American Immigration problem, I remind them how damn lucky we are... We could have a damn radical Islam problem... Our Mexican friends are mainly Christian and mean no harm. Time to seal all of our borders.. They are coming for the US next.

Dude, there's already 6 million Muslims living in the US. You have nothing to worry about.

When people bitch about the American Immigration problem, I remind them how damn lucky we are... We could have a damn radical Islam problem... Our Mexican friends are mainly Christian and mean no harm. Time to seal all of our borders.. They are coming for the US next.

It's not a radical Islam problem it's a psychopathic murder problem. Any reason for doing this is not a cause it's a motive. Attaching a religious belief to things like this seems to me that it gives the criminals an excuse, or a justification. Well fuck that. How dare a person get to decide that another person doesn't get to breathe anymore. Let's not kid ourselves that this is not happening in other parts of the world and I'm choosing my words very carefully here. It's got nothing to do with religious fairytales no one's shooting up a rock concert because they believe in a different god.

It's not a radical Islam problem it's a psychopathic murder problem. Any reason for doing this is not a cause it's a motive. Attaching a religious belief to things like this seems to me that it gives the criminals an excuse, or a justification. Well fuck that. How dare a person get to decide that another person doesn't get to breathe anymore. Let's not kid ourselves that this is not happening in other parts of the world and I'm choosing my words very carefully here. It's got nothing to do with religious fairytales no one's shooting up a rock concert because they believe in a different god.

What the fuck did I just read? They are the ones that claim that is why they kill... They scream that Allah Akbar shit... I didn't tell them what to scream.. It is okay to pull your head out of the sand now. They are call "Islamic Extremists"... Not "Crazy Syrians/Iraqis/Libyians" etc... They are the ones that say they are doing this out of religion.

There are a lot of good Muslims, time for them to rise up and start doing something about this extreme minority.

Edited by smoking guns

Not to scare anyone, but I teach a vast majority of Muslim kids.

While most of them are pretty normal and great kids, there definitely is a problem within the minority.

I'd say 10% of those kids have very creepy ideas already and regularly express them within the school. The problem is there and it's not just a matter of lonewolf type nutbags.

There IS a problem and it's growing bigger.

EDIT : just an idea of what happened at the EODM concert ( watch the video )

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/article/2015/11/14/daniel-psenny-journaliste-au-monde-j-ai-senti-comme-un-petard-qui-explosait-dans-mon-bras_4809665_4809495.html

It honestly breaks my heart.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Not to scare anyone, but I teach a vast majority of Muslim kids.

While most of them are pretty normal and great kids, there definitely is a problem within the minority.

I'd say 10% of those kids have very creepy ideas already and regularly express them within the school. The problem is there and it's not just a matter of lonewolf type nutbags.

There IS a problem and it's growing bigger.

EDIT : just an idea of what happened at the EODM concert ( watch the video )

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/article/2015/11/14/daniel-psenny-journaliste-au-monde-j-ai-senti-comme-un-petard-qui-explosait-dans-mon-bras_4809665_4809495.html

It honestly breaks my heart.

Holy fucking shit

here's another video

Here you can hear the Allahu Akbar

This is terrible

----------

I do think that EODM will cancel the remaining shows... I've got a ticket to the Bp show, but i will not surprised if the cancel the whole tour...

Some Muslims are extremist psychopaths who feel inspired to kill people. Most don't associate themselves with them. Many non-Muslims are confused by this thought, they don't speak out against them not because they are afraid to get killed, but because they don't view them as Muslims. They view them as murderers.

• Like 1

France has a very large Muslim minority with strong ties to conflict areas in the Middle East. Many French muslims have travelled to Syria and other countries to fight in the war there. This has radicalized some sections of Muslims back in France causing a deep-seethed animosity towards France and "the West" who they blame are responsible for what is hapepning "back home". Muslims may return from the conflic areas having become more extreme in their opinions and also been familiarised with violence and fighting. In addition comes integration problems in Frace that ahs left large tracts of the Muslim and populations of poor disillusioned and angry. Violent youth and radicals will act on this zeitgest and we get tragedies as the one in Paris yesterday. It is partly motivated by religion, by injustice, by lust for violence, by peer pressure, by glory ...

Would tragedies like this have happened if it weren't for Islam? Probably. Would there be less of them without Islam? Probably. In cases like this religion may function as a "motive" by giving a religios foundation to actions that is already desired, hence allowing people to act out their frustration, act out their animosity, act out their hopelessness, through providing religious reasons for why it is the right thing to do.

Does that make sense?

• Like 2

What the fuck did I just read? They are the ones that claim that is why they kill... They scream that Allah Akbar shit... I didn't tell them what to scream.. It is okay to pull your head out of the sand now. They are call "Islamic Extremists"... Not "Crazy Syrians/Iraqis/Libyians" etc... They are the ones that say they are doing this out of religion.

There are a lot of good Muslims, time for them to rise up and start doing something about this extreme minority.

"They are called Islamic extremists" by who? I think you missed my point and to be fair I don't think I put it across very clearly. I'm as against this sort of murder as you are, I'm every bit as angry as you are and I hate the bastards that did it but are you prepared to believe that the people who killed all those people did it because they thought they had a different belief system? "They scream Allah Akbar shit" who does? When? Where? Who cares?

Terrible events, I went to bed thinking these psychopaths only caused 35 deaths and woke up to find it was a much bigger death toll with so many casualties. How low that they'd target a concert hall, I can't imagine the horror that went on in there as at all the other locations. Fucking brainwashed scum.

"There are a lot of good Muslims, time for them to rise up and start doing something about this extreme minority."

I'm sorry but they are rising up and getting the fuck out of their countries where these extremist psychopaths have not only been killing Christians but also Muslims who don't agree with their cause for an Islamic state under Sharia law. Ask where these terrorists got their weapons from, follow the trail; it isn't from Allah. It's from uncles Bush and Blair.

Edited by Bumblefeet