Terrorist attack thread

alfierose

Idk if it's been discussed in here yet but the French retaliated by sending jets to drop 20 bombs near an ISIS camp in Syria

Just saw that. This situation is starting to freak me out a little bit.

Seems like war is in the air in much the same way it was after 9/11. If France goes all in I'm worried that America might follow them into another mess in the Middle East.

I think Obama wants to keep America at a support role for now. People in New York still went to see the Giants play, some might have changed their minds in going to the Thanksgiving Day parade.

Well here's a report from Nostradamus

Q5.30

Tout à l'entour de la grande cité,

Seront soldats logez par champs & ville,

Donner l'assaut Paris, Rome incité,

Sur le pont lors sera faite grand pille.

All around the great city

Soldiers shall find lodging in fields and towns

Paris shall be assaulted, Rome incited

Their great plundering shall be done on the pontiff.

I think we have seen that particular prophecy already in the French Revolution.

France has a very large Muslim minority with strong ties to conflict areas in the Middle East. Many French muslims have travelled to Syria and other countries to fight in the war there. This has radicalized some sections of Muslims back in France causing a deep-seethed animosity towards France and "the West" who they blame are responsible for what is hapepning "back home". Muslims may return from the conflic areas having become more extreme in their opinions and also been familiarised with violence and fighting. In addition comes integration problems in Frace that ahs left large tracts of the Muslim and populations of poor disillusioned and angry. Violent youth and radicals will act on this zeitgest and we get tragedies as the one in Paris yesterday. It is partly motivated by religion, by injustice, by lust for violence, by peer pressure, by glory ...

Would tragedies like this have happened if it weren't for Islam? Probably. Would there be less of them without Islam? Probably. In cases like this religion may function as a "motive" by giving a religios foundation to actions that is already desired, hence allowing people to act out their frustration, act out their animosity, act out their hopelessness, through providing religious reasons for why it is the right thing to do.

Does that make sense?

I think so but how do they get so committed to tie on a bomb and die for such a cause. Especially if they live in a civilized place like europe. Maybe it's like the live fast die fast ethos some people have I don't know.

The West needs to stop fucking about in the Middle East.

I like that idea,

but what do you suppose would become of the region?

Let's see what would have been... Without American and British revolution Iran would remain wealthy and normal country and there would not be radical Islamism, Iraq pretty much the same, Libya under Gaddafi would remain wealthiest country in Africa, and Syria...

Let's see what would have been... Without American and British revolution Iran would remain wealthy and normal country and there would not be radical Islamism, Iraq pretty much the same, Libya under Gaddafi would remain wealthiest country in Africa, and Syria...

Can't argue with you there.

Maybe Isolationalism is the answer at this point,

Lock down your borders and no one comes in until they live on Elba for 5 years and prove their worth and intention.

Sign me up

French president requests UN Security Council meeting following Paris terror attacks -

Easy solution yet would do NOTHING, ZERO to stop anything. Get your head out of the sand dude. It does not matter at all.

Islam's modus operandi is to eliminate all countrymen of all countries worldwide with or without violence.

I suggest you watch the video "with open gates" it describes how Islam will succeed in this and no bomb is going to stop it.

- On a side note there are few states Gov standing up to Obama now, that is a positive sign, however again this will not be stopped.

Heck Obama himself cannot even utter the identity of the enemy.

French president requests UN Security Council meeting following Paris terror attacks -

Easy solution yet would do NOTHING, ZERO to stop anything. Get your head out of the sand dude. It does not matter at all.

Islam's modus operandi is to eliminate all countrymen of all countries worldwide with or without violence.

I suggest you watch the video "with open gates" it describes how Islam will succeed in this and no bomb is going to stop it.

- On a side note there are few states Gov standing up to Obama now, that is a positive sign, however again this will not be stopped.

Heck Obama himself cannot even utter the identity of the enemy.

Islams modus operandi is to what?!? :lol:

I swear if I read one more time that this has nothing to do with religion.

Has everything to do with it.

Not necessarily. You can also blame geo-political change such as the Islamic Revolutions and Western military intervention in those territories which have created new power vacuums.

I'm sorry but the Middle East needs to stop fucking about over here. These aren't terrorists who came here to organise an attack like the 9/11 hijackers, these are naive young men who grew up in France and Belgium, got radicalised and left for Syria and came back to do these atrocities knowing they'd die. That last part is something I can't fathom; I get that you'd want to fight for a cause as absurd as it might be, but for boys who grew up in Europe to still want to go suicide bomber is crazy.

Now it's of bourse the blame game; the parents of one of the Molenbeek refugees who knew nothing about their sons' actions? The French school teacher who saw one of them radicalise and speak out in favor of Charlie Hebdo and reported him with the principal who did nothing? The mayor who let his city become a haven for radical islam? The National Security who didn't pick anything up? The French government who were warned by the Turkish government ahead of time about one of the terrorists? And so forth.

The European countries have been far too lenient towards those who left for Syria, they should have stripped them their rights and nationality, so they couldn't move as easily around Europe. Same with all the mosques where radical imams still get to preach. They are only now starting with a clean up of these risk cases.

And yes, they do need to bomb the shit out of IS. There is no alternative, there is no dialogue possible with people who chop off heads and whose goal is life under sharia law.

• Like 1

People asking why good Muslims aren't doing anything about this... Your average Ahmad and Khadijah are powerless against such terrifying groups. It'd be like me asking why Catholics didn't stop priests raping kids up to the present day, why Britons let Blair invade Iraq or Cameron reap havoc amongst its own poor people with his cuts. It would be to completely ignore the efforts made by individuals in these groups against such overwhelming forces. I might as well blame every German for Hitler, every Japanese person for the Rape of Nanking, or hold every Irish person responsible for the IRA bombings.

I'm an atheist, I don't even like Islam, but to hold a whole bunch of ordinary people to account is ridiculous, or to split Muslims into two groups as a whole. Hell, Iran and Hezbollah are fighting against ISIS, but the news is hesitant to report on that since neither of those groups are particularly fond of the West either.

I disagree. This is EXACTLY why these problems are getting worse instead of better. The ONLY way to begin to correct these problems is for it to begin with in the Arab community. Im not saying that is the only course of action, but it has to be part of the solution. Doing nothing, running away, and pretending the problem doesn't exist, is part of the problem, not part of the solution. You mentioned Cathlocs and priests, well this is where you were wrong. As soon as the general public became aware of that issue, then yes Catholics began to confront the issue themselves. That is why the number of those issues has decreased or gone away all together. Yes it went on far too long, I agree with that. But when the issue was made public, then action was taken. Which is exactly the type of thing that needs to take place in the Arab communities.

I understand that your average Muslim man can't be expected to solve this issue in his own. But the thing is, that man might indeed know someone that is in a terrorist group, and instead of addressing the issue, he is choosing to ignore it. That is what HAS to change. If every good and decent Muslim took it upon themselves to address this problem, the terrorists would be out numbered. Its just as bad as witnessing a crime, then choosing to not report it to authorities. Your non action is nearly as bad as those commiting the crime. That is why the solution to this problem does indeed start within the Muslim community. Every one of these terrorists had a brother or sister or friend that knows what they are doing, but instead of addressing the issue, they are turning their backs and pretending they don't know anything. That needs to stop, period.

• Like 1

As I have said in the past putting more troops on the ground is not the answer as it is a temporary band aid. We may win battles and push back ISIS for the time being but unless the West plans to have a permanent occupation of the area ISIS or similar groups will just spring up again like a weed once the Western Military leaves the area.

Western military might will never solve this problem. Unless you have a local government and people who have skin in the game, and are willing to fight for their freedom against ISIS, like the Kurds this will be a never ending cycle in the Middle East.

The U.S. was in Iraq for over a decade and are still bogged down in Afghanistan with no end in sight as the local population were/are not willing to fight for their freedom.

We are not fighting a country we are fighting an ideology which we will never completely eradicate by Western military force............JMO opinion of course....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sDkYThhzDw

Did you seriously just imply that if you're a muslim you're either a terrorist or you know someone in a terrorist group? Or that theres a good chance you know a terrorist?

No, especially if you live in a country outside of the middle east. What I was saying is that if you DO know someone that is, not doing anything or not saying anything is not acceptable. My point was, these terrorists have realtives, they have people in their life that know they are up to no good, but it seems like the vast majority are turning a blind eye to this. Obviously not EVERYONE within the Muslim community know someone that is a up to no good. But come on, you can't tell me that if you had a brother or cousin that was doing some crazy Shit you wouldn't hear about it through your family? It doesn't have to be terrorist activities, it could be as simple as your cousin got arrested for mooning a cop, but that story would make it's way through your family. That's my point, people know, they are just not doing anything about it.

Did you seriously just imply that if you're a muslim you're either a terrorist or you know someone in a terrorist group? Or that theres a good chance you know a terrorist?

No, especially if you live in a country outside of the middle east. What I was saying is that if you DO know someone that is, not doing anything or not saying anything is not acceptable. My point was, these terrorists have realtives, they have people in their life that know they are up to no good, but it seems like the vast majority are turning a blind eye to this. Obviously not EVERYONE within the Muslim community know someone that is a up to no good. But come on, you can't tell me that if you had a brother or cousin that was doing some crazy Shit you wouldn't hear about it through your family? It doesn't have to be terrorist activities, it could be as simple as your cousin got arrested for mooning a cop, but that story would make it's way through your family. That's my point, people know, they are just not doing anything about it.

I think you're speaking with an understanding of the psychology, mindsets, and opinions of oppressed, impoverished Middle Eastern Muslims without any real ability to do so accurately. Do you really think it's that simple?

Watch the video to give you just a portion of a plan set in place long ago

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

I like the comments section. almost every comment was deleted :lol:

lol at propaganda videos, btw

Look at stats on your own and see what happens to your numbers

I think you're speaking with an understanding of the psychology, mindsets, and opinions of oppressed, impoverished Middle Eastern Muslims without any real ability to do so accurately. Do you really think it's that simple?
It were mostly Moroccons second/third generation. They might grew up 'poor' (it was mainly Belgium so how poor is poor). But some had jobs and education, one had a bar for example. I do agree the community should do more themselves. They don't trust anybody outside see, so it can only starts there. I grew up with guys getting all religious suddenly and this was already in the 90s, their parents didn't understand, but they also did nothing. They did nothing, cause they were happy that they were not drinking or doing drugs or whatever, they were even proud. Only now the community is aware of the risks, so now it is time for them to stand up as well and not let it happen. The problem is, in that you are right Jakey, they also don't know how to reach them, don't understand the boys, feel ashamed, don't know were to go to, hate the police and a lot totally don't understand the power of the internet. I grew up with kids from poor backgrounds of different nationalities, most now have nice jobs and are doing well. The ones who don't are the ones, who feel they are too good for the jobs their parents did. Or didn't even try, cause 'nobody would hire them'. It might be harder, but not impossible, like many others have proved. Victimizing the terrorists like I hear a lot, is really annoying, it's like finding an excuse for them and there just isn't any. And it's not that simple, but it's a start and a very important one. However, these guys were really smart and were working totally in the dark, it was extremely well organised, so don't think anybody could have seen it coming. Like Len already explained, the guys are even kind of arrogant in their convinction and towards others, so it's too late if they are radicalised allready. But it's important now, that the 12/13 year old kids cheering now and starting to go in that direction are visible and somehow reached. And that starts within their community. The community needs help though in how to do it. Edited by MB.
  • Like 1

People once talked about Jews the same y'know, little communities, keep to themselves, self involved, didn't lend a hand, responsible en masse for acts sets of individuals in their community had committed. Kristalnact for instance was enacted with the assassination of a German diplomat by a Jewish lad...now I'm not saying the instances are comparable but there is a parallel in the rhetoric here, blaming a community, a multitude for the actions of a relatively meagre few.

Maybe people in size 13 boots with brown shirts should come around and interview all the muslims out there just in case they are a terrorist or know a terrorist.

• Like 1

People once talked about Jews the same y'know, little communities, keep to themselves, self involved, didn't lend a hand, responsible en masse for acts sets of individuals in their community had committed. Kristalnact for instance was enacted with the assassination of a German diplomat by a Jewish lad...now I'm not saying the instances are comparable but there is a parallel in the rhetoric here, blaming a community, a multitude for the actions of a relatively meagre few.

Maybe people in size 13 boots with brown shirts should come around and interview all the muslims out there just in case they are a terrorist or know a terrorist.

I am not blaming a community Len. I am just saying, that the first help starts there. On the streets, schools, at home. But they need more help how. In my country 12 /13 year olds were cheering, those boys needs to be reached. And yeah, the communities are keeping things to themselves, stop acting like they don't. I lived in a neigherhood like that. I kept stuff to myself as well. Not radicalisation, but other stuff. Rule nr1, you don't snitch! Ofcourse a lot of factors are going on here, I am well aware of that. But a neigherhood/community can also do more. Edited by MB.