04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 hour ago, koldweather said:

I know Jungle is often performed well by Axl, even in recent years...but this is really outstanding, Axl just goes for it with rasp right from the off. Love the way he is shuffling around in his seat as well!

How many rows were you from the stage? great footage!

I'm not a huge fan of the Chinese album, but I think it's a great sign Slash is willing to play those songs. It means we are much more likely to see CD2 material finally released. Slash and Duff can help get it done and the record label will be more willing to release it now. 

• Like 3

I was a tad bit concerned when I was watching the live stream and there was the vocal slip up in Brownstone thinking, "oh geez here we go", but no it seems as though my worry was premature.

Don't think you could ask for a more positive reception considering all the variables which could have derailed this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

The fact that they wrote a completely new intro for Better makes me get more hope in that they'll write new songs together too!

Heck, MAybe when The Tour They gonna play some new songs! They got time to make new or practicing new songs

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I'm not a huge fan of the Chinese album, but I think it's a great sign Slash is willing to play those songs. It means we are much more likely to see CD2 material finally released. Slash and Duff can help get it done and the record label will be more willing to release it now. 

N' He enjoys it! :headbang:

5 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

OR they could just write their own material together. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, action said:

incredible. looks not older than 40.

i don't think a comeback has ever been more convincing since elvis '68 comeback special.

Is He vampire or something???? :lol:

I guess the myth that People with red hair are vampire is true after all :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

and to think he broke his foot during the second song, then went on performing a whole concert on a broken foot, and still managing to pull of snake dances and other madness.

that's rock n roll right there. how many bands would do that these days?

• Like 1

Frank can be the nicest guy in the world. God bless him...but he has ZERO chemistry with Slash and Duff, he is fucking lost on most songs.

If Axl can't stand Sorum, fine but find someone who can play the fucking tunes.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, koldweather said:

he needs to get a stand or somthng so hes standing straight up, im so happy i could just sh$t but seriously his voice is fine but he cant breath the same sitting down as he can setting up, but he looks like he's lost a least anouther 15-20 Ibs, almost 2010 weight by that pic with crutches,but seriously get him on a stand or somthing his voice isnt the issue, he cant breath the same