04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 minutes ago, raggedyman said:

Hey Vince Neil is in Vegas too, fighting nic cage.  I wonder if he's there to fight axl as promised 20 odd years ago! Lol 

No, Axl is too busy to deal with Vince Neil. Thats why He sended Nic Cage on His behalf to continue the 80's fight with Vince Neil :axl:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gt72 said:

First post here.Would always come around to board to see of any gnr related news was breaking .Leaving lax tomorrow morning for Sat show can't wait .It'll be my first time seeing them since stadium tour with Metellica ,had seen them 3 previous times and  every show was memorable .Hope those that are going have a blast tonight  

Nice, have a great time.  Welcome to the forum!  Please come back and give us your review. 

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

You know..... Wonder if This reunion will be no cameras 

I think when they say no cameras, I assume they mean professional cameras, or anything better than the camera in your cell phone.  

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

I think when they say no cameras, I assume they mean professional cameras, or anything better than the camera in your cell phone.  

Which is ironic since a lot of phones these days can record in 4k! :P

Just now, MrSoftie said:

Which is ironic since a lot of phones these days can record in 4k! :P

Except most phones are shit in low-light.  They're great in day-light, but to photograph a concert properly you need a pro-grade DSLR and some serious glass.