Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

22 hours ago, BigD62 said:

I like seeing concerts at Comerica in the summer but I think they will go with Ford Field because there is a lot more seats.

Yeah Comerica seems like a better summer spot, but Ford Field is better views unless u get on the field.

My spidey sense says that the tour will be announced tomorrow with pre-sales starting on Monday (April 4th) for Nightrain members followed by the other pre-sales that usually happen (venue, Facebook, etc...) and then public/general on-sale next Friday.

16 minutes ago, James Bond said:

My spidey sense says that the tour will be announced tomorrow with pre-sales starting on Monday (April 4th) for Nightrain members followed by the other pre-sales that usually happen (venue, Facebook, etc...) and then public/general on-sale next Friday.

I think your Spidey-sense is acutely effective at this point in time :)

• Like 1

My radio station here in Nashville played Patience and a few songs later said that tomorrow will be the big announcement of date, prices, and venue. I know most people already thought that but it was cool to here someone on the radio say it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If the posters are available at the shows, I'll probably buy one. They're gonna make so much from me at the merch stands at these shows it's not even funny.

Ever see that Portlandia episode where they did a skit called Birthday Loans? The premise being that attending friends birthdays are too expensive for your average person so you have to go to a bank and see the birthday loan manager for a mortgage style loan.

The banks are missing a trick here, GNR loans should be a thing right now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AtGame7 said:

I  know we all love the promotion we are seeing for the tour, but I'm starting to get the feeling we are in for a "holy shit" moment when we see ticket prices.

I'm thinking the prices will be more in line with what they were in Mexico rather than Vegas.

This has probably been discussed already and I can't find the coachella forum so I'll ask it here... a few friends of mine from out of the country are in town and want to know if the  coachella shows will be streamed live on youtube or somewhere else...we're looking to throw a party...does anyone know? i'm out of the loop i've tried google but can't find anything about it... have coachella shows in the past been streamed? i've never watched coachella this is my first time.

Just now, thirdeyeuss400 said:

This has probably been discussed already and I can't find the coachella forum so I'll ask it here... a few friends of mine from out of the country are in town and want to know if the  coachella shows will be streamed live on youtube or somewhere else...we're looking to throw a party...does anyone know? i'm out of the loop i've tried google but can't find anything about it... have coachella shows in the past been streamed? i've never watched coachella this is my first time.

We still don't know. The going theory is that Coachella can be streamed but that it's up to each individual artist if they allow it or not.