Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

11 minutes ago, hellobeatle said:

CITI Card pre-sale same date as Nightrain pre-sale!!

Yet again, CITI card saves me from purchasing another band's membership package! 

I don't think it will matter too much, but I think the CITI presale is actually Monday, not tomorrow.  Definitely gonna try to take advantage of that option, but looks like Monday. 

For those waiting for the Nightrain pass codes from the fan club I was told they would hit your e-mail at 6:00 Pacific time tonight.

6 minutes ago, passenger57 said:

Just want to vent. I live in LA.

Today my buddy texts me at noon about the Troubadour show, we get down there and miss the tickets by 20 min!!!!!

After I posted about it on social media, my friend, who knows someone who works for GnR, said she knew about the Troubadour show.

Turns out she was going to tell me about it before the announcement but didn't because she didn't want to "bother me past midnight"!!!!

Now instead of seeing my favorite band reunite 20 feet away from me for 10 bucks in the club they first played back in 1985, I'll have to settle for $500 nosebleeds.

Some one kill me now PLEASE!!!

Damn. But headsup. Youre still luckier than us who lives outside US. lol

Just now, AtGame7 said:

I don't think it will matter too much, but I think the CITI presale is actually Monday, not tomorrow.  Definitely gonna try to take advantage of that option, but looks like Monday. 

Yup, Monday at 10am EST.  Is Nightrain tomorrow?  I don't think Nightrain peeps will eat into too many tickets and I'm not interested in the package experience.  CITI's never done me wrong before, they usually get some pretty sweet blocks of seats.  Was thinking of going to Foxboro but probably do Toronto instead as it's on a weekend and I have friends who live downtown there (plus the US-CANADA exchange rate will be like getting 40% off )

I'm gonna try to get tickets to the Pittsburgh show, if I'm able to I will post my section/seats and anyone from the forum who comes and identifies themselves as being from the forum I will buy you a beer.  Now, to keep some smartass from sending over the entire stadium I reserve the right to limit it to the first 100 peeps.

Nobody under 21, please.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Toronto as low as $49.50 and topping out at $250 (excluding VIP). It's nice to see that there is a cheap option for people who simply want to go.

yes, this was done on purpose. If they were doing an arena tour the tickets would be more expensive. 

They want to sell these shows out. Guns or not, nobody is gonna be lining up in drives to pay $500 for a nosebleed at a football stadium