Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

Just now, Eddie Money said:

I may have gotten some dates wrong and I apologize if I caused you to go to Dallas for no reason at the end of May.  I think my info was pretty accurate for Chicago, Toronto, and New Orleans, Mexico City, and Vegas at least.  I clearly had info on old plans and it seems some of the dates moved around.  You'll see second dates for some of those cities if the tour sells well.  

In any case.... who's ready for 2 tickets to paradise city?  I sure as hell am.  See you all in Vegas, Mexico City, Atlanta, Boston, New Orleans, and San Diego.  

No complaints from me about your Toronto info! Seriously though, all the stuff you were able to spare is much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I may have gotten some dates wrong and I apologize if I caused you to go to Dallas for no reason at the end of May.  I think my info was pretty accurate for Chicago, Toronto, and New Orleans, Mexico City, and Vegas at least.  I clearly had info on old plans and it seems some of the dates moved around.  You'll see second dates for some of those cities if the tour sells well.  

In any case.... who's ready for 2 tickets to paradise city?  I sure as hell am.  See you all in Vegas, Mexico City, Atlanta, Boston, New Orleans, and San Diego.  

Where you sittin in Vegas? That's a VIP city tour... Circling the globe- or at least 'Merica... 

2 Tickets to Paradise City- you're onto something there man..,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oscar_21 said:

How can I find out the same information for Toronto?    

not sure....couldn't seem to get that one to work.

It has been a long time since I was there (although we go see the Jays a few times a year). Last time I saw a concert there was Phil Collins...sound was so so.

Thanks for the link! Earlier today the Ticketmaster link showed the Toronto range as $49.50 - $1750, so it seems that the package prices would be the same in Toronto. Handy to know! Live and Let Die will be the safest on my wallet but Paradise City might be even better.

As an old guy (44 almost), it is hard to justify since I have seen the original line up a few times...plus now I have kids that would want have to go...so I'm in for a few tickets. I'm just glad it is not at the ACC.

11 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Thanks for the link! Earlier today the Ticketmaster link showed the Toronto range as $49.50 - $1750, so it seems that the package prices would be the same in Toronto. Handy to know! Live and Let Die will be the safest on my wallet but Paradise City might be even better.

could you provide me a link for Toronto?   So far, ticketmaster.CA has the ticket price range of   CA $49.50 - CA $250 

Here

Just now, oscar_21 said:

could you provide me a link for Toronto?   So far, ticketmaster.CA has the ticket price range of   CA $49.50 - CA $250 

Here

It's since been changed. Now it shows the $250 top range. First thing today when it was announced it showed the bigger range. Using ".com" or ".ca" will get you there all the same tomorrow!

Ticket Limits

There is a 2 ticket limit for the Nightrain Fan Club Presale and Ticket + Nightrain Membership offers, a 4 ticket limit for VIP packages, and an 8 ticket limit for all other presales combined.

So I think this means that you can get 3 VIP packages with one Nightrain account.

Edited by FuriousStyles

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It's since been changed. Now it shows the $250 top range. First thing today when it was announced it showed the bigger range. Using ".com" or ".ca" will get you there all the same tomorrow!

Gotcha!  thanks!!!! 

• Like 1