Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

• downzy unpinned this topic
On 3/29/2016 at 4:16 AM, -W.A.R- said:

really think they should've went with "Not in This Lifetime" tour

hold up its actually called Not in This Lifetime Tour now? LOL

im taking full credit for naming this tour...try to tell me different :fuckyou:

lol

• Like 2

Got the email a few minutes ago for presale a few minutes ago. When I try to go to the Detroit date I get "your session is timed out" every other city gets me to a site with a countdown. Anyone else get that on the Detroit link?

12 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Got the email a few minutes ago for presale a few minutes ago. When I try to go to the Detroit date I get "your session is timed out" every other city gets me to a site with a countdown. Anyone else get that on the Detroit link?

I got to this page:

http://www7.ticketingcentral.com/V2/OfferInfo.aspx?t=5CA3DA688D35AC3AAABA2C7&og=-1

Which doesn't have a countdown but says "The offer is not on sale yet, return late or click here to refesh". Unless I hear otherwise, I'm just gonna refresh that page constantly around 10 until I can buy.

Just now, GNRSkidRow1 said:

So some people will have the opportunity to get tickets like 3 hours before others?

I'm not sure what you mean. If I understand what you're asking, yes, I would be able to get tickets 3 hours before the people in Califonia due to the time difference between my time zone and theirs. That would only apply to my time zone though. So Detroit goes on sale at 10am eastern and I'll be able to get them, but I wouldn't be able to attempt a California show until 1pm my time because that's when it would be 10am in California.

Fuck, I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the Toronto show. I'm going to Australia for 5 weeks in June....

I'm going to play my cards and hope that they come back to Toronto or another show during the winter or the following year

Detroit show is only available through Detroit Lions Ford Field...ticketmaster is linking to it but it is the only one not exclusively through Ticketmaster. I couldn't get link in presale email to work. If you go to Lions site though there is a spot for Nightrain presale.

4 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Detroit show is only available through Detroit Lions Ford Field...ticketmaster is linking to it but it is the only one not exclusively through Ticketmaster. I couldn't get link in presale email to work. If you go to Lions site though there is a spot for Nightrain presale.

I went throught Ticketmaster but it ended up linking me to this site:

http://www7.ticketingcentral.com/V2/OfferInfo.aspx?t=5CA3DA688D35AC3AAABA2C7&og=-1

Which is the same site you're referencing anyway, right?

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I went throught Ticketmaster but it ended up linking me to this site:

Which is the same site you're referencing anyway, right?

When I hit that link I get session expired. I just went to http://www.detroitlions.com/ford-field/guns-roses.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AtGame7 said:

I got my code on the "Tour" page but never got an e-mail.  Should I be concerned about that and what link should I use to get tickets?  Can't I just go through the Ticketmaster web site?

I believe you'll be able to go right through Ticketmaster and use your code.

3 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Ugh why does Detroit have to be the only fucked up place. Called Lions box office they are clueless.

I'm just gonna go through the Ford Field site at 10 and hope for the best.