Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

Help me out lol. I'm confused about the ticket sales and how many I can buy. What if I want to buy 2 tix to DC an 2 to Philly tomorrow? Is that allowed?

Here's what ticketmaster says

Ticket Limits

There is a 2 ticket limit for the Nightrain Fan Club Presale and Ticket + Nightrain Membership offers, a 4 ticket limit for VIP packages, and an 8 ticket limit for all other presales combined. There is an 8 ticket limit for the public onsale.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

2 minutes ago, bjasmund said:

Help me out lol. I'm confused about the ticket sales and how many I can buy. What if I want to buy 2 tix to DC an 2 to Philly tomorrow? Is that allowed?

Here's what ticketmaster says

Ticket Limits

There is a 2 ticket limit for the Nightrain Fan Club Presale and Ticket + Nightrain Membership offers, a 4 ticket limit for VIP packages, and an 8 ticket limit for all other presales combined. There is an 8 ticket limit for the public onsale.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

I was wondering the same thing.  I'm thinking we. Can only get 1 show tomorrow.  Your pre sale code may expire after a single use.

Just now, BangoSkank said:

Was just going to post this, will someone fucking explain to me how tickets are on StubHub already?

because they dont have tickets yet....  or season pass holders at stadiums are selling the ones they get?

1 minute ago, BangoSkank said:

Was just going to post this, will someone fucking explain to me how tickets are on StubHub already?

It means we are in shitshow at 10am tomorrow morning because most of the venues are likely nearly sold out.

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

because they dont have tickets yet....  or season pass holders at stadiums are selling the ones they get?

Season pass holders at MetLife Stadium in NJ don't have rights to them as both the Jets and the Giants play there....

1 minute ago, BangoSkank said:

I know here in Toronto corporate (huge corporations have access to all tickets at a venue)  Like Rogers office staff etc

1 minute ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Yeah but anyone can post an account and "say" they have tickets. Doesn't mean it's legit. 

They are legit.  Tickets are guaranteed.  And these tickets available have seat numbers on them.

1 minute ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Not really, if you have a fake credit burner card there is no way to track. 

No way to track your cash.  But you are buying it through StubHub.  StubHub could give two shits how you pay for it, but they guarantee the sale to you.

6 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

All lowercase and no spaces

Thanks! So in the morning I just go to the GnR website, click the show Im going to purchase tickets for and put the code in, etc. etc.? Or do I need to go to a diff site to do the purchasing? So excited!

3 minutes ago, Inglorious said:

Thanks! So in the morning I just go to the GnR website, click the show Im going to purchase tickets for and put the code in, etc. etc.? Or do I need to go to a diff site to do the purchasing? So excited!

Yes sir! Just enter the pre-sale code and purchase the tickets you want/can get!