Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

9 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

Does anyone know if the 2 Ticket Limit for Nightrain is still in effect?

I need three!!!!! *Homer Simpson scream*

That's part of the reason I've convince my third person that we're just getting VIP at whatever cost. 

• Like 1

It really sucks but I am going to have to pass on seeing a second show. I live in MN and Chicago is about a 7 hour drive for me but I have to face reality and just hold off. I am going to the April 8th show and also staying in Vegas for a week. I need to buy a second guitar to gig with and pay for a couple other things and for me that is more important than seeing GNR 3 months later in a stadium. I kind of feel like other than tonights show us at Vegas will get the most intimate setting on the whole rest of the stadium shows. I got pretty good seats in section 6 and I don't feel it will get any better than that. I think the only way I will go if I score GA pit tickets tomorrow but that space looks very limited. It really sucks having to face facts but taking a day off of work and you know hotels will be crazy high around there and paying for everything else to probably have worse sight lines than Vegas I just am gonna have to pass. I think if this goes well though they will be up in Minneapolis in a couple, also I am kind of holding out to see what this AC/DC thing turns into. That I will pay a little extra to go see. Anyways just sitting here bummed and wanted to vent, thanks. 

10 minutes ago, AtGame7 said:

I've never used a CITI presale before.  Anyone know what the limit is on tickets and if I can get tickets in different cities?

Usually 8. Don't think it would be limited by City but i could be wrong. 

11 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

Does anyone know if the 2 Ticket Limit for Nightrain is still in effect?

I need three!!!!! *Homer Simpson scream*

2 ticket? I bought 6 for Vegas. 

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

That's part of the reason I've convince my third person that we're just getting VIP at whatever cost. 

That's what I'm trying to do!

Do you need two separate Nightrain accounts?

2 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Usually 8. Don't think it would be limited by City but i could be wrong. 

2 ticket? I bought 6 for Vegas. 

Was that for the Presale?

How many tickets can I buy?
Paid members will be assigned a unique presale code, good for up to two (2) tickets total (example: purchase 1 ticket for 2 different shows; purchase 2 tickets for 1 show).

This is basically what's throwing me off!

Just now, FuriousStyles said:

That's what I'm trying to do!

Do you need two separate Nightrain accounts?

Was that for the Presale?

This is basically what's throwing me off!

I bought 6 tickets the second the Night train presale went live. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Inglorious said:

Any idea what sort of prices were looking at for the tickets tomorrow morning?

$50 to $250 give or take on the high end I think I've seen as low as $40 and high as much as $280, but haven't looked at all shows.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

$50 to $250 give or take on the high end I think I've seen as low as $40 and high as much as $280, but haven't looked at all shows.

Ive been trying to find prices for hours so i know what i need to come up with asap. I doubt anything decent will be avail when tix go public, right?

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

$45-250 is the price range for Seattle. And the GA pit looks tiny!

69688s.gif

See ya'll in Seattle! :headbang:

Looks like the same setup (more or less) as Orlando.  I'm thinking of going for section C....center view of the stage and will be able to leave and go back to my seat if I want.

Don't fool yourself about the size of the pit.  These are football stadiums...and it looks like it's between 5-10 yards wide and goes from side to side of the field.  Probably much bigger than the arena pit for the Vegas shows.

15 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Looks like the same setup (more or less) as Orlando.  I'm thinking of going for section C....center view of the stage and will be able to leave and go back to my seat if I want.

Don't fool yourself about the size of the pit.  These are football stadiums...and it looks like it's between 5-10 yards wide and goes from side to side of the field.  Probably much bigger than the arena pit for the Vegas shows.

Fair enough, I've never been to football stadium. A yard is about the same as a meter in real measurements right? :lol:

I'm on a GNR high I think. I'm seeing them in one week and buying tickets to another show tomorrow morning. They're playing a show tonight, and I might just stay up to read the first reviews. Until then I'm killing time with old shows:

I may have gotten some dates wrong and I apologize if I caused you to go to Dallas for no reason at the end of May.  I think my info was pretty accurate for Chicago, Toronto, and New Orleans, Mexico City, and Vegas at least.  I clearly had info on old plans and it seems some of the dates moved around.  You'll see second dates for some of those cities if the tour sells well.  

In any case.... who's ready for 2 tickets to paradise city?  I sure as hell am.  See you all in Vegas, Mexico City, Atlanta, Boston, New Orleans, and San Diego.  

• Like 3