Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

I've always gone pit for GNR shows and usually the first 3 people to get in for the Toronto shows, but this being at Rogers centre and now someone has the ability to pay 1700 and get early entrance into the pit Infront of me while ice waited all day scares me considering I might be first in line and still not get a good spot in the pit .

maybe I'll try for seats but will the pit block our view?

10 minutes ago, Kwam09 said:

So vip is $1,700. U get to go on stage for a picture without the band? Doesn't seem worth that high price. Thoughts?

For that money/package I'm in IF I get my picture with the band.  Even if I can't shake hands, talk to them and have only 5 seconds to take the picture.  I'm not paying that much to walk on a stage that will likely be setup for the opening act anyway.  I'll have plenty to eat/drink in the parking lot prior so I don't need that.  I've actually got access to a private entrance already (unless that gets yanked due to the concert but I doubt it does), so none of that other stuff has much appeal to me.  

My picture on stage with the band is worth close enough to that price that I would do it, but no picture, I'm out.

14 minutes ago, Kwam09 said:

So vip is $1,700. U get to go on stage for a picture without the band? Doesn't seem worth that high price. Thoughts?

That price is absolutely ridiculous. Especially when it doesn't include a meet and greet or anything really special.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

$153 each.

Went just fine for me.

I haven't gone back in to check other prices yet. Very fair! It looks like they priced this thing right after all.

No trouble on my end either. I had to manually refresh the Ticketmaster page (it glitched at 10:00 am but that's what I get for using Internet Explorer). After that it was fine, fast, and smooth. I almost shit when the "problem" memo came up but it was just because I forget to enter the security number on my card. Crisis averted. :lol:

Just now, James Bond said:

I haven't gone back in to check other prices yet. Very fair! It looks like they priced this thing right after all.

No trouble on my end either. I had to manually refresh the Ticketmaster page (it glitched at 10:00 am but that's what I get for using Internet Explorer). After that it was fine, fast, and smooth. I almost shit when the "problem" memo came up but it was just because I forget to enter the security number on my card. Crisis averted. :lol:

Tickets went up to $250ish but I selected $150 and was VERY happy with what I got.

• Like 1