Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Yeah, it would appear that way.  Though one member of the mod team here pulled one pit ticket for the D.C. show through the pre-sale.  Other than him, haven't heard of anyone else getting a pit ticket through the presale.  Something tells me any pit tickets were sold on a single basis.  If you requested two tickets, you were given tickets outside the pit. 

Ya people say to wait for public onsale tickets but have a feeling by the time all single tickets, vip and other ticket giveaways they will be all gone. Plus on the day they go on sale to public will be crazy hard to get tickets im assuming

Just now, ajyoli said:

third row which section??? man got 23rd row on the floor A8

cant remember which section but it was on the left hand side of the stage i refreshed had a chance for 4th row B8 and it was the same price and then settled with  Section 113AR

1 minute ago, Theseeker123 said:

Ya people say to wait for public onsale tickets but have a feeling by the time all single tickets, vip and other ticket giveaways they will be all gone. Plus on the day they go on sale to public will be crazy hard to get tickets im assuming

Yeah, it's not ideal, but it would seem the pre-sale wasn't really a valid option for those wanting pit tickets.  I would imagine 90 percent of them are for radio promotions, VIP packages, and friends of the band.

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

Yeah, it would appear that way.  Though one member of the mod team here pulled one pit ticket for the D.C. show through the pre-sale.  Other than him, haven't heard of anyone else getting a pit ticket through the presale.  Something tells me any pit tickets were sold on a single basis.  If you requested two tickets, you were given tickets outside the pit. 

I was able to get a pit ticket for the Gillette Stadium show in Foxboro about 10 minutes after the sale started (GA Pit 2)- I can only assume that's because someone had it and let the transaction time out, releasing the ticket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

Yeah, it's not ideal, but it would seem the pre-sale wasn't really a valid option for those wanting pit tickets.  I would imagine 90 percent of them are for radio promotions, VIP packages, and friends of the band.

I agree man, it sucks

I have a question. On the map, it says Pit 1 in front of Slash and Pit 2 in front of Duff. In my experience, the numbers are irrelevant when it comes to the pit and its just something they put for the sake of the ticket, and that pit is just pit. Do people think these pits are separated? Like if you have pit 1 you are definitely in that pit thats on Slash's side? Just curious.

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I have a question. On the map, it says Pit 1 in front of Slash and Pit 2 in front of Duff. In my experience, the numbers are irrelevant when it comes to the pit and its just something they put for the sake of the ticket, and that pit is just pit. Do people think these pits are separated? Like if you have pit 1 you are definitely in that pit thats on Slash's side? Just curious.

Depends on how the stage is set up.  For the Toronto show, it looks like part of the centre stage protrudes.  There could very well be different pit sections if the centre stage cuts the pit in half.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Redout said:

logout and back in, thats what i did. i actually had third rows but couldnt pull the trigger on 600 bucks for two. went with the 175's 100 level.

Thanks ... Didn't work for me.  I couldn't get anything nice.  Ended up in 130 on the left ... I will pay up for scalped tickets!

Ticketmaster, as always, the worst.  And Nighttrain, blah.  Wish I could travel south.

The Chicago presale is now officially a joke. I waited on the countdown clock it refreshed went to the ticket screen for a second then on it's own refreshed again. The clock started over at 59 minutes and said tickets are on sale at 11am? I was like WTF? So I backed out of the page and tried again this time it let me enter but nothing available on the first couple tries. Finally got a pair but in the 400 level, I threw them back and got through 3 more times twice at the 200 level as far back as you can be and again a 400 level. Now it keeps asking me if I am a robot and when I pass theit "test" it tells me unable to process. It's like the site is down. I am so glad I got great Vegas tickets and also feel sorry for those that put money down on the nightrain recently because if you spent $50 and all you got were really horrible options it is a epic ripoff. Thanks TM

• Like 1

REMINDER - THERE IS THE CHANCE THAT ADDITIONAL SHOWS FOR VARIOUS CITIES/MARKETS WILL BE ADDED LATER!   

The shows are separated by several days to allow for additional shows should demand exceed supply. 

If you didn't get tickets in the pre-sale, you still have the public sale happening later this week.  I've been to 14 shows and generally always do better in the public sale than from any pre-sale.

We're also putting the final touches on a contest to win a pair of tickets to the Met Life, New Jersey Show.  Contest will start tomorrow and end April 7th.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, telly said:

trying for chicago but can't anything but "unable to process request"  man i hate ticketmaster

Good I am not the only one, read a few posts up. Wasn't there a rumor that there is a possible second show in Chicago a few weeks back?

Edited by oachs83