Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

15 minutes ago, downzy said:

Depends on how the stage is set up.  For the Toronto show, it looks like part of the centre stage protrudes.  There could very well be different pit sections if the centre stage cuts the pit in half.  

Thanks. I still can't tell whether each pit number actually matters to the ticket you bought or pit is just pit, but regardless I guess its nice to have.

6 minutes ago, Theseeker123 said:

Looks like all vip tickets in toronto are sold out now? Glad I got what i got earlier! Doesnt look like anything is available now

I just pulled up A4, Row 4 for a grand for two ... but didn't pull the pin on them.  I'll spend the extra cash on upgrading with a scalper, Europe, or S.A when the time comes :)

• Like 1

Success!!! Got 2 for KC, Floor A (Slash side), 19th row! $558 total- a mere fraction of what I'm paying for next Friday night- haha!

They kept putting up shit seats at first. Then I over searched, and got the "unable to process" message of death that others have. So, I logged on thru my phone and bam- it let me back in! Then an even shittier pair came up. So I searched again, then bam! Floor A! Fuck yaaassss!

So, people who are locked out- try a different device. It worked for me anyway...

• Like 2

I had bad luck using TM's website for Dallas.

However, I was able to use the Ticketmaster Android APP and picked up 2 seats in C138 Row 16 for the AT&T Stadium Arlington gig.

Total cost was $560.

I can't believe I spent this much!! I hope the show will be worth it!

Lesson here is... USE THE APP!!

GNR ATT Stadium Seats SEC 138 Row 9-10.JPG

GNR AT&T Stadium.gif

Edited by rockphantom

2 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

I went with the first one offered to me.. it was A8 Row 23.Rogers Centre.. this was at 10AM on the dot after refreshing. i figured if I'm being offered row 23 now.. i won't get better than that 

Thats awesome man, whatd did those cost ya?

Hmmm so I pulled up my ipad and tried Chicago. It did basically what my desktop computer did. It gave me the option to buy 4 times to buy really crappy seats and then it went to "unable to process" it's like you only get a couple chances to buy and then it locks you out. Sorry I want better seats than 400 level.

1 minute ago, oachs83 said:

Hmmm so I pulled up my ipad and tried Chicago. It did basically what my desktop computer did. It gave me the option to buy 4 times to buy really crappy seats and then it went to "unable to process" it's like you only get a couple chances to buy and then it locks you out. Sorry I want better seats than 400 level.

Yes, you're right about that. Sorry man- hopefully the search gods are kinder to you next time...

Yup so on my desktop I was using Google Chrome, after the ipad doing the same thing I went through internet explorer and again was able to search for tickets a few times then get locked out. It obviously has something to do with throwing back tickets to many times. Like I said sorry I don't want 400 level seats, TM loss I guess. BRING ON FRIDAY THE 8TH!!!

US friends - is Stubhub the way to go to get tickets for next weekends show in Vegas? And how does it work - as in, how do I get the actual ticket once I've paid for it?

im going to fly to Vegas from Abu Dhabi and need a ticket.

4 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

US friends - is Stubhub the way to go to get tickets for next weekends show in Vegas? And how does it work - as in, how do I get the actual ticket once I've paid for it?

StubHub will definitely give you a ticket, but they will likely be way over face value.  They're honestly the best way to go though for buying tickets after on-sale, you'll just be paying a lot more than you normally would.

Edited by BangoSkank

20 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Try AXS Premium too. I saw former VIP level floor seats for as low as $514 yesterday.

1 hour ago, Izzyslash said:

Insanely difficult to get ticket. Managed to get Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Sections F2 and F1. 
Was hoping for pit ticket, but could not get a hold of any.

Anyone know if these are any good? Or should I hunt other alternatives? I have never been to a Stadium show in the US.

1 minute ago, k12 said:

tickets do not seem to be selling good in alot of the shows, I think they could have outdid themselves with these prices and the football stadiums

I think thats very hard to say right now. In all honesty, 20 stadiums, one in each major city SHOULD be fine, even prices are sky high. I wouldn't say they outdid themselves yet, but I also think they have very little room to "expand". Its gotta be this, and they gotta hope the hype will sell it, cause I think anything else might be overkill and there wouldn't be enough demand, at least at this prices.

2 minutes ago, k12 said:

tickets do not seem to be selling good in alot of the shows, I think they could have outdid themselves with these prices and the football stadiums

What? It's only nightrain presale now. They don't even go on sale till the 8th. They'll sell plenty. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

Anyone know if these are any good? Or should I hunt other alternatives? I have never been to a Stadium show in the US.

stay away from F1. those side floors are not that good, and if you are on the short side they are worthless

2 minutes ago, k12 said:

stay away from F1. those side floors are not that good, and if you are on the short side they are worthless

Shit. Then a new hunt start on april 8. 

Sure was expensive though... $250 a piece. Insane ticket prices for these shows.