Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

Does anyone have a link to specific seating charts with pricing?  Specifically Philadelphia. 

Ive searched (unsuccessfully) and looked over the ticketmaster site, but I can't find anything but the general pricing overview. It's hard to determine where the prices change. For example, it says club level is $79-$99, but upper level is from $45-$250. That doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Anyone have a seat map of Detroit with the rows and everything?

Not that I've seen so far. I'm in the lower bowl, so I'll be able to see exactly where I am, but nothing for the floor yet that I know of. I'd be surprised if it doesn't show up on Ford Field's website very soon.

Taking the train to Metlife might be risky. Who knows when they will go on. Show starts 830. Little odd, the average concert starts 7 to 730. If there is an opening act they don't go on till 930/10. New York also has a curfew with concerts. That is 11. 

3 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

Taking the train to Metlife might be risky. Who knows when they will go on. Show starts 830. Little odd, the average concert starts 7 to 730. If there is an opening act they don't go on till 930/10. New York also has a curfew with concerts. That is 11. 

It's safe to say curfews will go out the window on this tour. 8:30 ticket time means the opener on sometime between 8:45-9:00 and then Guns probably by 10:30 at the latest (maybe 10:00 if the opener does indeed start right at 8:30 but usually they delay it slightly).

Do we know of the "interactive experience" / museum that was set up at Tower Records will be traveling to all the cities?  Looks like it's headed to Vegas. Would absolutely love to see that in Philly. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, billsguy said:

For detroit, I saw the seat map when buying my seats, but it's no longer allowing me to do this.  It'll likely be available when it goes general sale again.

I saw a map with the sections on the floor but I have yet to see one with the actually rows and what not.

I'm thinking that I might have to eventually use stub hub thanks to the very fast scalpers in Toronto in order the get a decent seat. I was wondering if you had any experiences with this company? Or should I just try and get a ticket in front of the stadium, day of?

As the thought of buying a fake GNR concert for hundreds of dollars makes me sick.

12 minutes ago, Ebbie said:

I'm thinking that I might have to eventually use stub hub thanks to the very fast scalpers in Toronto in order the get a decent seat. I was wondering if you had any experiences with this company? Or should I just try and get a ticket in front of the stadium, day of?

As the thought of buying a fake GNR concert for hundreds of dollars makes me sick.

Stubhub is a good company, I have bought many concert and sporting events tickets from them, never have had any problems.

the only problems are the prices are through the roof

anyone know what shows are rumored to have a 2nd date? I know the Chicago and the New York shows are rumored to have a 2nd date, but any others? It seems there is alot of open dates and I can see them squeezing in a few more concerts for at least Toronto and Boston and who knows maybe somewhere else, there are 7 days off between Arizona and San Digeo, I can see them adding a Los Angeles concert or 2 in between them after the Coachella concerts are played

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There is currently a plane playing around AT&T stadium carrying a banner for the Guns show here in August 

#gnrdallas

3 minutes ago, batman007 said:

Outside Wrestlemania, and a chopper is flying around with Guns banner. Having trouble loading the pic

Ahhh, you beat me to it 

Goddamn! The promotion just isn't letting up!

• Like 1