Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

Is Ticketmaster allowing fans to select their own seats for GNR or is it the traditional automated selection system that is in effect this morning?

I am waiting for the Dallas gig to go on sale in 30 minutes.

Edited by rockphantom

2 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Is Ticketmaster allowing fans to select their own seats for GNR or is it the traditional automated selection system that is effect this morning?

I'm no TicketMaster expert but every time I buy hockey tickets I could pick my own and I could not find that feature today.  To be fair, I was in a hurry and wanted to make sure I got the tickets in the area I wanted.

Edited by AtGame7

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

Is Ticketmaster allowing fans to select their own seats for GNR or is it the traditional automated selection system that is in effect this morning?

For Toronto you could only go by price range or selection.  There was no "pit" option.

There was also the "best available" option. 

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Doesn't look like pit tickets were part of the pre-sale, which is a shame, considering you'd think Nightrain members would be the most appropriate people to have in the Pit.

No luck in Toronto, but purchased two floor tickets for Detroit.

Yeah it's a major disappointment. I've only seen GNR from the front row and had my heart set on GA tix. Not too mention it's the entire reason I bought a fan club membership years ago.

19 minutes ago, headshrinker84 said:

Ticketmaster just permanently says "

We were unable to process your request.

Try again later.

Do you think this is because im trying to buy from the UK??

I got that message too and i'm also outside the US. Hmm.

Just now, headshrinker84 said:

Same Problem

You and i are suffering the same man!

Are you at the point where you checkout?  I had the same problem because the three digit number from the back of my credit card wasn't in the field like it was supposed to be.

Probably not the same issue you are having, but worth a look.

Hey everyone - I'm Dan, originally from Saratoga Springs, NY now living in Connecticut. First post. Well, I'm going to see GnR again after 25 years, holy crap. I picked up a lower lever ticket, section 116, for the show at MetLife Stadium. Also going to the show at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro - that took a bit of work. I tried for a ticket there as soon as sales opened, and all I got was the 'searching' message, which never went off. Once I was done buying the MetLife ticket, I pulled up another window and did another search for tickets at Foxboro. Pulled up a floor seat about halfway back, but didn't take it. Searched again and pulled up GA pit 2. No question about that one, just had to do it. Someone must have had it and let it time out on TM so the ticket was released.

Anyway, it's great to be here among all of you GnR fans. I've been a fan going back to the Appetite days, but have only seen them once - work, work, work, school, more work, no money, etc. - those are the excuses. Time to start living again and enjoy life. Hope to see some of you at the shows.

Dan

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DanielCT said:

Hey everyone - I'm Dan, originally from Saratoga Springs, NY now living in Connecticut. First post. Well, I'm going to see GnR again after 25 years, holy crap. I picked up a lower lever ticket, section 116, for the show at MetLife Stadium. Also going to the show at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro - that took a bit of work. I tried for a ticket there as soon as sales opened, and all I got was the 'searching' message, which never went off. Once I was done buying the MetLife ticket, I pulled up another window and did another search for tickets at Foxboro. Pulled up a floor seat about halfway back, but didn't take it. Searched again and pulled up GA pit 2. No question about that one, just had to do it. Someone must have had it and let it time out on TM so the ticket was released.

Anyway, it's great to be here among all of you GnR fans. I've been a fan going back to the Appetite days, but have only seen them once - work, work, work, school, more work, no money, etc. - those are the excuses. Time to start living again and enjoy life. Hope to see some of you at the shows.

Dan

I'm also an ex-upstate NYr. Saw many shows at SPAC back in the day, including GnR in '91. Were you at that one?

1 minute ago, Theseeker123 said:

Got Rogers centre sec 539R best I could getm other than VIP!!!! Fuckin excited!!!!

Anyone know if all tickets were available or just a portion?

i got 100 level, i also had the chance for third row, couldnt spend the six bills though lol

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'm also an ex-upstate NYr. Saw many shows at SPAC back in the day, including GnR in '91. Were you at that one?

Yes - that was the last GnR show I went to. Quite honestly I don't remember much from that day other than the show - not sure if that's old age or other reasons. SPAC is my absolute favorite venue to see shows, and I have many great memories of going there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, downzy said:

Doesn't look like pit tickets were part of the pre-sale, which is a shame, considering you'd think Nightrain members would be the most appropriate people to have in the Pit.

No luck in Toronto, but purchased two floor tickets for Detroit.

pit tickets for toronto seem to be vip only? Could be wrong

1 minute ago, Redout said:

i got 100 level, i also had the chance for third row, couldnt spend the six bills though lol

Lucky dude! I had 200 level but stupidly gave them away trying to get better tickets, tried for 10 mins then ended up with what I got

Just now, Theseeker123 said:

pit tickets for toronto seem to be vip only? Could be wrong

Yeah, it would appear that way.  Though one member of the mod team here pulled one pit ticket for the D.C. show through the pre-sale.  Other than him, haven't heard of anyone else getting a pit ticket through the presale.  Something tells me any pit tickets were sold on a single basis.  If you requested two tickets, you were given tickets outside the pit.