*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

49 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

The official shirts in Aus were utter shit, so I expect that to be the same globally. The shirt I got back in November ended up being printed crooked on a Gildan t-shirt, lol.

The printing quality looks good, and it's Fruit of the loom. Not as good as the ones I bought in 2017 (hell I'm still wearing the shirt I bought in '05-'06!) but not so bad. 

Mostly, it's  the designs that sucks :/

On 6/6/2023 at 7:30 AM, izzyjim said:

The printing quality looks good, and it's Fruit of the loom. Not as good as the ones I bought in 2017 (hell I'm still wearing the shirt I bought in '05-'06!) but not so bad. 

Mostly, it's  the designs that sucks :/

I’m willing to bet the photos you posted and the Fruit Of The Loom shirts you speak of are bootleg.

The only thing that looks official on this page is the white tour tee and red bandana.

18 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I’m willing to bet the photos you posted and the Fruit Of The Loom shirts you speak of are bootleg.

The only thing that looks official on this page is the white tour tee and red bandana.

Yeah, it looks a bit odd. I think all my official shirts that I have bought at shows have Guns N' Roses printed on the inside.

5 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Welp, if that's the case then it means it was an "inside" job, cause it was sold at the official merch stands, and they sold shitloads of them.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what's the status in Spain.

On 6/5/2023 at 5:31 PM, izzyjim said:

That's what they had at the stand that I visited, along with bandanas. I'm pretty sure there were more designs that I've missed. Hope they'll end up on the official site, otherwise eBay it is..

20230605-183728.jpg20230605-183725.jpg

Those truly look like knockoffs.

T-shirts on the official merch website are tagless

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, izzyjim said:

Well what the fuck do I know, I was only at the gig, so of course y’all know better :rolleyes:

Well, they still seem to be fake though, even though you were there. These were taken in Abu Dhabi and you can clearly see the difference

Screenshot_20230607-233842.thumb.png.eee72df3c8e12cd0ade3e571cf87e752.png

Screenshot_20230607-233957.thumb.png.36afec945c172633cdaa94615f533095.png

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Thanks 1

What about the show shirt? I haven't seen that in the pics here and since I don't really like any of the designs (I'm so sick and tired of the AFD cross!!!), I always buy the specific show shirt, but Jesus, if they look that shitty... It's so bad we have a hard time believing they're official, even if we hear they're being sold at the official merch booth by someone who was at the show :lol:

I thought merch was Fernando's priority. Ugh.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, allwaystired said:

They look the same to my eye, just better presented? 

I think they might just be a bit shit! That AFD cross one looks especially dreadful quality. 

It’s pretty obvious that what was posted without the white background is bootleg aka. fake.

The official merch stands don’t look like a shack set up on the side of the road and no official GN’R merch or specifically tees have tags.

The whole point of bootlegs are to look like the real deal after all so it’s natural to the untrained eye or casual glance you could be fooled.

13 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

It’s pretty obvious that what was posted without the white background is bootleg aka. fake.

The official merch stands don’t look like a shack set up on the side of the road and no official GN’R merch or specifically tees have tags.

The whole point of bootlegs are to look like the real deal after all so it’s natural to the untrained eye or casual glance you could be fooled.

I don't know. As I said, shirts all look the same (all shite) and the poster there said they were at the official stand.....so got to go with that really! 

See what they look like next photo we get I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1