OFFICIAL VIDEOS from the first show at Troubadour - WTTJ, LIVE AND LET DIE, SCOM AND BETTER SNIPPETS

3 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

he clearly sounds all worn out by the end of PC, but let's give him a break is the final song of the night of the first show in almost two years...

And with a broken toe apparently.   

I didn't know what to expect but so far I'm pleasantly surprised.

It'd be awesome if guns said leave your phones at home, we'll post videos from each show. Metallica do it, and I must say it's nice to see guns giving it a shot, been saying that they should do it for years now. Axl sounds good!

Listening to Slash play Better brings me hope that we will get to listen to new music sometime and see some sort of continued evolution/forward momentum with this incarnation of the band. Axl sounds great in these videos except for the Mickey vocals on PC. No criticism - I just hope that he is physically/vocally able to do long sets and takes care of his body and himself.

Anyhow, it's great to see these kind of videos being put up by GN'R - the marketing effort from the band has really stepped up. Just yesterday, I saw two GN'F'R full length posters on local bus stands in Phoenix, AZ in different parts of the city. I'm sure that there are more of them out there. 

There must be something, either being reunited with Slash and Duff or having some sort of new management arrangement in place that has clearly kicked up the promotional aspect of GN'R from what we have been used to. Perhaps it's the effect of industry folks wanting to 'get in' on the expected success of Axl reuniting with his old band mates. 

Even Team Brazil's video announcement of Axl's broken bone is way more forthright and slickly done than they have been seemingly capable of in the past. All this bodes for good times ahead. Fingers crossed.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1

HOly shit, I cant believe it. Its finally sinking in, its happening!! Cant not wait for this full show on Bluray! Hopefully we'll get some pro shot video from the shows in Vegas as well. Axl sounded better than I expected, I have to give him props. Cant not fuckin wait for July 31st!