04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

25 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

whats the deal with that 'by take care of us'....i dont get it...

HAHA!!! It happened when DJ joined the band. Some brazilian chick in a picture holding a banner in support of Ashba and TB.  In the banner she or someone wrote " We now believe even more. Thanks Beta by take care of Axl. DJ Ashba is better than the old one"

That's why all the jokes :lol:

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

HAHA!!! It happened when DJ joined the band. Some brazilian chick in a picture holding a banner in support of Ashba and TB.  In the banner she or someone wrote " We now believe even more. Thanks Beta by take care of Axl. DJ Ashba is better than the old one"

No, no, no, there's a constant mistake being made here, it was "thank you Beta by take care him" (no of). Please keep that in mind and don't change the canon! :lol: The other was: Ashba is better than the old one :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

but the proper way of  saying would be - by taking care of us - right?

Mind posting pic of that?

3 hours ago, Homefuck said:

Yeah, Axl fucked up the intro aswell, though. He came in late with the whistle and why is he continuing singing in the instrumental part of the intro?
BTW, look at Richard around 3:14-3:18- Is he making fun of Ashba, or is he imitating Angus Young? Didn't Ashba use to do an imitation of the "angus-step"? Funny if Fortus is acknowledging what a joke Ashba is. Must've been weird for Fortus to play second fiddle to such a sloppy guitar player for so many years. He must be really happy that Slash is back as well.

Axl singing during the intro bothers me more than anything.  That's the part where Slash should have the spotlight with the riff and his singing muddles it all up and sounds like shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

I found the dude on Facebook...ill give the guy props, he seems to be a huge fan.  His Facebook profile pic has him and what are probably his two kids....all threein GnR shirts :) 

I mean, kinda, sorta, just a little bit, fuck this guy.  

Yeah, good for him and all that, but a lot of people would kill for one and he got both?

I was directly behind him on Saturday night and just being honest, there is no fucking way I would have quit fighting for it in the heap if I knew this guy had the one from Friday too.

If I caught the one on Friday I wouldn't have even dove for it on Saturday. He's kind of a glutenous dick IMO.

• Like 2